SPN ready to launch HD feed of SAB and MAX

I think, SPN has already launched the MAX HD channel but due to lack of license SPN has restricted MAX HD's viewing to its Staff and Gssran bro only !!:D:D:D

We are still to watch ''Bahubali'' in HD, but Gssran bro has already watched it in HD on MAX HD on 25th October !! :D:D:D

Chinmay Kore said:
Yes they have license for SAB :HD MAX :HD Mix :HD
No no bro, they don't have license for launching the Max HD channel right now, And what you have said is about the license which they have obtained some years back but I think they have already used it for launching some other channel, Otherwise why they would have said in a article last month that they can launch Max HD any time but they are waiting for the license !!

Guys, as per the Wikipedia, ''The List of HD Channels in India'' (It should be noted here that this page was Last edited on 6 November 2015, at 12:15), shows the following details about MAX HD channel :

Channel - Sony Max HD
Network - Multi Screen Media
Content - 100% HD
Debut - 9 November 2015
Type - Own schedule

So, now the question is this that if MAX HD channel is not going to be launched on the said date then why it hasn't been edited yet with a new date. I think, it means the editor (whoever he is) knows from his valid source that it will be launched on the said date only. But, still there has been no any official announcement in the media regarding the same. So, what we should conclude, whether 'Sony Pictures Networks' is going to launch SONY MAX HD channel on 9th November or not !!:huh:huh:huh

First it was saying that testing has started full launch on 9th,then it was edited on 29th Oct,and testing portion was removed,so if the source didn't had a proper confirmatory source,he might had edited the date to some further date or removed Sony Max HD,but he kept it as 9th Nov,so maybe it gets launched on 9th November only as a surprise but still it can't be 100% sure as wiki also says that Bandhan was launched on 15th August but it was never launched only it was provided the license and that too in Hindi entertainment and not movie channel,we have to wait till Sunday to get confirmation news :) :k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock