SPN ready to launch HD feed of SAB and MAX

THAKUR 4K said:
haa aayega

@Thakur jee it is 9th november today now what will u say
Where is Max HD :p:lol:D:D:rofl:rofl:rofl:hehe:hehe
aap to kehte hai ki @Thakur ki koi v news fake nhi hoti aaj apka geniusgiri khatm
Eng translate:-you say that thakur dont give any fake news
today your genius end.:sp:sp:sp:lol:lol:lol:D:D:D:D:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:damn:damn:damn

Thakur 4k kya karega jab set max ko hi hd launch karne me koi intrest nai.

Vivek.d2h said:
@Thakur jee it is 9th november today now what will u say
Where is Max HD :p:lol:D:D:rofl:rofl:rofl:hehe:hehe
aap to kehte hai ki @Thakur ki koi v news fake nhi hoti aaj apka geniusgiri khatm
Eng translate:-you say that thakur dont give any fake news
today your genius end.:sp:sp:sp:lol:lol:lol:D:D:D:D:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:damn:damn:damn

bhai thread meri nhi
sirf comment kiya:p:shy:huh:huh
comment fake nikla :k

:new max :hd IPL tak launched ho jayega

@Thakur bhai ye toh sabko pata hai itna toh hum bhi Speculate kar hi lete ki MaxHD Ipl tak launch ho hee jayega.

Guys, IPL'9 is going to start from 8th April, 2016, So, how can you think that SPN will take that long to launch MAX HD channel. Here is a news from E24 this morning that MAX head Neeraj Vyas has approached Kangana Ranaut to shoot for a special premier of her romantic comedy ''Katti Batti'' on MAX as a celebration of 20 years of Sony Networks in India. Mr. Vyas also said that they are planning to show this telecast of ''Katti Batti'' on a very big UHD screen in association with Samsung Electronics outside of our office in Mumbai as a part of the celebration of 20 years of Sony Networks in India. What I think, about this news is this that they will launch MAX HD channel with the upcoming World Television Premier of ''Katti Batti'' and they will make it as a event and which will be shown in parts during the add breaks of the movie. And why they will show it on a UHD screen when the telecast is SD, it means till the time of WTP of ''Katti Batti'' MAX HD channel would have been already launched or may be launched with its WTP, So, I think, we will have to wait for some more time i.e. till the WTP of ''Katti Batti'', for the launch of MAX HD channel !!:):):)

If they had to launch it with WTP of Katti Batti then in the interview given to E24 he might had also included that while showing Katti Batti on UHD screen we would also be launching HD feed of MAX HD,they are not in any mood right now to launch MAX,they'll not wait for any special occasion to launch it,they can launch it anyday maybe this year or next year

I don't think SAB :HD will be launched in 2016 either :em

At least Max :HD for Christmas :huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock