SPN ready to launch HD feed of SAB and MAX

Optimus_Prime said:
I want TMKOC in HD
Bro, I think, everyone wants to watch TMKOC in HD, but I don't think so that MSM (SPN) really wants to deliver it in HD otherwise they would have already launched the SAB HD channel till now, but as we all know that R P Sing actually loves CID only, so I think SAB HD will be launched only when TMKOC is ready with a episode in which 'Daya' Bhai will take place of 'Daya' Ben and will point it out to the ACP that 'Aakhir Tarak Mehta ka chashma ab tak oolta kyun hai' and the ACP would be able to find out finally that 'Kuchh to gadbad hai', And the very day SAB will be indeed launched in HD as finally with this now SAB will have reached to that point where it really needs to be in HD, but till then we are bound to show them that 'Dhairya ki koee seema nahin hoti' 'Aur agar seema hoti bhi to use R P Singh hi kahte' !!:D:D:rofl:rofl:rofl

sanyammittal999 said:
May be max hd already launched on 1st december but not added in any dth because of poor distribution of MSM

Max :hd No ad's max SD channel :huh

THAKUR 4K said:
Max :hd No ad's max SD channel :huh
zee Cafe HD Runing on TS from 2 months but ads started few days back,
If Max SD not showing ads of HD feed, it doesn't mean that channel not launched or launching soon.

when sony pix hd was launched no promotion was done on any sony channel so may be like that they launched it silently

Gssran said:
zee Cafe HD Runing on TS from 2 months but ads started few days back,
If Max SD not showing ads of HD feed, it doesn't mean that channel not launched or launching soon.

Two :HD channel official launching same day

Nick :hd+ testing
max:HD hidden testing

I think Mib waiting

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock