Breaking Sports 18 - 1 HD added on LCN 294

I love sports 18 1 hd picture quality amazing
lovely @somnath chakraborty bro.
Don't know bro but today when channel was testing i felt
Pic quality same like other hd channels present on adtv till now for me sony bbc Earth hd best channel as per pq on adtv
2nd fox life hd dont know if after channel added quality increased or not

Guyz.... When will Airtel updating their app?? Still sports 18 hd not appeared in app!!! Usually how many days it will take?

1 more method to add channel.
I did with facebook messenger chat.

Ok53qR1.jpg

Last edited:
I m also waiting for the app to be updated. Still not updated
Yeah. Airtel is very irritating at this. They always do an half baked work at channel addition. Still channel addition and deletion via app, sms and deletion through missed call no. +918604754294 not activated for Sports 18 1 HD. They are yet to update these for Mega music also, which was added long before.

They have updated the pack though, in Airtel thanks app.
zdLX9bc.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah. Airtel is very irritating at this. They always do an half baked work at channel addition. Still channel addition and deletion via app, sms and deletion through missed call no. +918604754294 not activated for Sports 18 1 HD. They are yet to update these for Mega music also, which was added long before.

They have updated the pack though, in Airtel thanks app.
zdLX9bc.jpg

Buddy there might be some reason why there is a delay being caused in activating/ making available other options to customers for activating Sports18 - 1 HD hence till then activate the same thru either WhatsApp, missed call option or connect with airtel thru twitter, facebook messenger or over call and they wil activate the channel within few minutes

Buddy there might be some reason why there is a delay being caused in activating/ making available other options to customers for activating Sports18 - 1 HD hence till then activate the same thru either WhatsApp, missed call option or connect with airtel thru twitter, facebook messenger or over call and they wil activate the channel within few minutes
Bro, this is not a one time exception. It happens almost at every channel addition. They still haven't added Mega music in app. I can let go of EPG errors, incorrect channel grouping, incorrect channel icon, buggy app... But doing blunder in something as basic as this is just not right. They definitely need to improve in this.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock