Breaking Sports 18 - 1 HD added on LCN 294

Yeah. Airtel is very irritating at this. They always do an half baked work at channel addition. Still channel addition and deletion via app, sms and deletion through missed call no. +918604754294 not activated for Sports 18 1 HD. They are yet to update these for Mega music also, which was added long before.

They have updated the pack though, in Airtel thanks app.
zdLX9bc.jpg
i cant find the updation in thanks app

How to enable through Facebook Messenger? How they will authenticate? I messaged Airtel India a "hi". Not replying!!
They replied me in 30 minutes (average)
1st message i asked to activate channel 294 and mentioned my box id.
They asked me for name, RTN and address. When i give it, they activated the channel.

They replied me in 30 minutes (average)
1st message i asked to activate channel 294 and mentioned my box id.
They asked me for name, RTN and address. When i give it, they activated the channel.
Yes...i tried WhatsApp... It is not working... Now messaged Facebook... Not replied still... Let me wait some time.

Yes...i tried WhatsApp... It is not working... Now messaged Facebook... Not replied still... Let me wait some time.
I got solved from this page..

Bro, this is not a one time exception. It happens almost at every channel addition. They still haven't added Mega music in app. I can let go of EPG errors, incorrect channel grouping, incorrect channel icon, buggy app... But doing blunder in something as basic as this is just not right. They definitely need to improve in this.

Mega Music i believe is available on app. Anyways i suggest u to call customer care, request executive to transfer the call to senior supervisor and explain all the issue in detail to him / her...they will forward the feedback to App or Technical / NOG team and even raise a complaint. Also if this does not work write a mail to [email protected] mentioning all the above issues alongwith screenshots of issues / error being faced and they will revert back to u with a solution. If a channel is unavailable on app simply take a screenshot of channel not being found when name entered in search bar.

Hope this helps ! :)

I think for sports18 channel top-up update on app we have to wait till a new channel added or a channel or channels removed from free bundle topup then maybe adtv executive remember they forgot to add top-up of sports18 hd although it's interesting not only under hd section almost every category of top-up i saw sandad tv hd topup

A0B1Ai5.jpg

6JRo71z.jpg
bSDyCMB.jpg
mZmMWOg.jpg

I think for sports18 channel top-up update on app we have to wait till a new channel added or a channel or channels removed from free bundle topup then maybe adtv executive remember they forgot to add top-up of sports18 hd although it's interesting not only under hd section almost every category of top-up i saw sandad tv hd topup

A0B1Ai5.jpg

6JRo71z.jpg
bSDyCMB.jpg
mZmMWOg.jpg

Yes, i have already highlighted/escalated the issue of wrong channel logos being shown above channel names (incase of many channels, not all), placement of many channels under wrong category / genre, duplication in listing of channels in various categories, few unnecessary categories created under a-la-carte section on Airtel app3as channels placed under it can easily be acoomodated within categories which have been existing earlier , also on whatsapp channel number database still not updated for certain channels ( for example if u send message on their WhatsApp Service Support Account to activate LCN 367 then instead of News11 Bharat which is currently available on this LCN there is Times Now which gets activated) ...Basically few months back channel number of certain English News channels were changed but same has not been updated in their WhatsApp Database thus causing channel which was earlier available on those LCN getting activated instead of one which ia currently available on it. Apart from this highlighted somw other issues in my mail to App team and interaction over call with Senior Airtel Officials.

Hope these r looked into and resolved soon

I am assuming that pending viacom18 HD channels might b added very soon and at that point of time they will list Sports18 HD and other chs under a-la-carte section as well as in respective HD Bouquets. SMS Code option and WhatsApp option may soon b enabled

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock