Breaking Sports 18 - 1 HD added on LCN 294

I am assuming that pending viacom18 HD channels might b added very soon and at that point of time they will list Sports18 HD and other chs under a-la-carte section as well as in respective HD Bouquets. SMS Code option and WhatsApp option may soon b enabled
Just coz Sports18HD was added dont expect other Viacom18 channels to be added soon. The reason Sports18HD was added was the WC if WC was not there it would not have been added

Just coz Sports18HD was added dont expect other Viacom18 channels to be added soon. The reason Sports18HD was added was the WC if WC was not there it would not have been added

Wait a little more buddy. There is reason why i made this statement and already discussed on this in earlier posts which r available in different threads

Wait a little more buddy. There is reason why i made this statement and already discussed on this in earlier posts which r available in different threads
Lets just be happy they added Sports18 hd and dont start expecting too much from them

Lets just be happy they added Sports18 hd and dont start expecting too much from them

Customers should expect that their demands r met by respective operators / companies. Not only operators need to make efforts to fulfill these demands but subscribers / viewers should also reach out to broadcasters and their channel heads / distribution team for sharing any feedback about channel unavailability or any other subject.

Anyways regarding addition of pending viacom18 channels on Airtel Digital TV, it is a long demanded request of subscribers + as i have said there is reason why i am stating that these channels could b added soon. Probability remains high considering the factors i had discussed earlier on

Customers should expect that their demands r met by respective operators / companies. Not only operators need to make efforts to fulfill these demands but subscribers / viewers should also reach out to broadcasters and their channel heads / distribution team for sharing any feedback about channel unavailability or any other subject.

Anyways regarding addition of pending viacom18 channels on Airtel Digital TV, it is a long demanded request of subscribers + as i have said there is reason why i am stating that these channels could b added soon. Probability remains high considering the factors i had discussed earlier on
Bro any possibility mtv hd

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock