Sports Channels in India (Current & Upcoming) - Broadcast Rights, General Discussion, News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 11,456
  • Views Views: Views 1,674,969

Should Sports Networks have Regional Channels?

• Total voters
Bro your choice of other channel is ok but hope wc not live on above 2 channels then it's khatam tata bye bye for adtv customers wish of hd viewing
Switch to Tata. Just kidding! Somnath bhai. You love sports very much. You should go for a broadband connection. Satellite channels will just disappoint us. I am on moving basis so I can't get a fixed connection for next couple of months. It was so fun to watch any Japanese or Indy wrestling show without running out of data. Last Olympics made me realise that satellite TV has no future for sports. Give them 200 channels. They will still spam with same things they wants us to watch.

Switch to Tata. Just kidding! Somnath bhai. You love sports very much. You should go for a broadband connection. Satellite channels will just disappoint us. I am on moving basis so I can't get a fixed connection for next couple of months. It was so fun to watch any Japanese or Indy wrestling show without running out of data. Last Olympics made me realise that satellite TV has no future for sports. Give them 200 channels. They will still spam with same things they wants us to watch.
I waiting for hdfc amazon sale so i purchase fire stick ( i know this topic is otf related)

iRG58OH.jpg

Hope once Sports events starts airing regularly in 4K, then most of us understand which have future Satellite TV or delayed buffering streaming.

Last edited:
Whether next odi cricket World Cup 2023 will be airing in 4k. Just i heard

Back
Top Bottom