Sports Channels in India (Current & Upcoming) - Broadcast Rights, General Discussion, News & Updates

• Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,524
  • Views: Views 1,488,812

Should Sports Networks have Regional Channels?

• Total voters
I dont think it will be in HD they will just keep the match in SD so that people have to subscribe to Sports 18 1SD also

Both SD and HD feeds have a separate audience base, i do not think that they will provide any major FIFA World Cup Match just on the Standard Definition particularly when they have channels which can used to telecast the match in HD

X3g7IlG.png

Source

Australia vs Windies test series no schedule shown on jio tv looks like star sports showing aus vs Windies test series otherwise series will be blackout

Last edited:
actually it's a good strategy by viacom18 to make mtv hd available on all dth platform

coz they know if they shift brazil , Argentina , germany double headers into sd fans of this team then demand for mtv hdf rom their dth broadcaster
Dont expect them to move the bog games from Sports18 1HD they will keep the big games hindi feed in MTV HD so that all the people who want to watch it in Hindi subscribe to the channel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock