Sports Channels in India (Current & Upcoming) - Broadcast Rights, General Discussion, News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 11,097
  • Views Views: Views 1,617,419

Should Sports Networks have Regional Channels?

• Total voters
Too much discussion about Disney India future here. Anyone from here work there?😆

Disney is here for business, they even know what is good for their company. Even if they leave India, the content will be transferred to any other OTT and the paid subscribers will be refunded proportionately.😃

Don't Divert Topic Buddy,

Answer This First

With Regards To Your Subscribers Base Comment, After It Got Posted By @Siva I Understood You Are Talking About FY23 End Quarter But I Said About April To June'23 (You Can Go And Check My Post Again), Airtel Gives Month On Month Active Subscribers Data To **** **** ****** (The Day You Know All This, You Would Have Grown)

To Your Question Again,

How Do I Know The Active Subscribers Base?? (That Known To Only Few Members Here)

Keep Thinking,,,

Don't Forget To Answer My Questions Again,,,

Ok anna, Let's wait for Q1 FY24 DTH Subscriber Base data from TRAI to further discuss on above topic

Regarding other things i have already answered ur questions so won't be repeating the same

Ok anna, Let's wait for Q1 FY24 DTH Subscriber Base data from TRAI to further discuss on above topic

Regarding other things i have already answered ur questions so won't be repeating the same

I Didn't Get Your Answer

So Answer Me Again (Hope You Won't Run Away)

I Didn't Get Your Answer

So Answer Me Again (Hope You Won't Run Away)

I won't answer again nor am in running away. Anna i Request u to devote ur attention towards understanding the meaning of comments i make rather than avoiding the same and repeatedly asking me same questions.

Please search for the answers to ur questions, all r there in my previous posts on various threads

I won't answer again nor am in running away. Anna i Request u to devote ur attention towards understanding the meaning of comments i make rather than avoiding the same and repeatedly asking me same questions.

Please search for the answers to ur questions, all r there in my previous posts on various threads

This Is Called Running Away

This Is Called Running Away

Again like always u decode things in wrong ways anna. Anyways what i said translates into a making realistic, smart and intelligent choice rather than acting foolish and keep going round n round again as such questions will keep on repeating no matter how many times i give detailed explanation..... personal experiences makes one learn about things and helps make correct choices in future which is what i am doing :)

No more discussions on this from my side. Thank You 🙏

where is said sports 18 is free... can you read???? And i more or less dint give a damn about indian politics as i dont stay in india or nor m born in india
High on something??
Check your reply #8066 and #8072

High on something??
Check your reply #8066 and #8072

nope m not high anything ... read my comment what i have written it says he can give free which was meant for jio cinema ...which he is currently doing go through all comments and try and understand and ya he will give it for free also on sports 18 khel

Last edited:
i think you have miss understood my reply i was replying too ur answer where you said they should provide matches for free on tv and tv rights as Star was not getting tv adds for last home series of india
There is difference in marketing strategy of Fox’s STAR vs Disney’s STAR to attract viewers and ads as James Murdoch gaves free hand to Uday Sankar to achieve success.

SA vs AUS live channels
oPyRVoX.png

Back
Top Bottom