Breaking Sports18 1 HD To Launch On Airtel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Infact the opposite is quite the truth. Airtel Digital TV is right now the best among all DTH operators and one compare the same based on any parameter
Unless you own a flat screen TV as there is shortage of HD channels. Some cable operator in village has MTV HD. Yet, they are making you wait.

Unless you own a flat screen TV as there is shortage of HD channels. Some cable operator in village has MTV HD. Yet, they are making you wait.

Buddy, is that whole day u need to watch just MTV HD , MTV Beats HD , Vh1 HDt . I am sure for time being u can watch the Standard Definition feed of these channels which is offered in 16:9 video aspect ratio and excellent audio quality compatible perfectly with Wide Flat Screen TV....not only that Airtel Digital TV is offering the SD feed of these channels in respective Viacom18/DPO bouquet so that customers do not miss out on watching content. Addition of these channels is in pending maybe becoz of a genuine reason which Airtel Digital TV at present cannot find a resolution to , i have already discussed this in detail earlier.

Also isn't Airtel Digital TV providing so many other HD channels on its platform,,u can watch the same on your LED / OLED / Flat Screen TV Sets. 3 or 4 missing HD channels on Airtel Digital TV does not cause any shortage of entertainment options or makes having Flat TV useless which i believe is not a correct statement to make & i completely disagree with it

Wait a little more they will add all the pending channels very soon

Ur point is good bro.

Okay. Bro, If this statement is right as per u then none of the DTH / Cable operators at present can match ur requirements as all would have certain SD / HD channels missing on their platform .

Let me the state the fact as far as i have observed / understood.... Whenever Airtel Digital TV does something good then it is not appreciated properly rather than shortcomings r brought up about various things while if Tata Play takes a good step then it is very much hyped in the forum while its shortcomings r ignored.

Anyways i will continue to remain unbiased and always state the truth. Let members decide what they wish to agree upon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock