Breaking Sports18 1 HD To Launch On Airtel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not make any funny comment rather i was extremely serious and states facts in above posts. Request members to respond to comment rather than unnecessarily poking fun with use of "HaHa" emojis. I never make use of this emoji if i disagree with someone's viewpoint rather i engage in a useful discussion which should b the norm. More so senior members should set the right precedent for new members, if they do certain inappropriate things then it sends a wrong message to newbies

Buddy, is that whole day u need to watch just MTV HD , MTV Beats HD , Vh1 HDt . I am sure for time being u can watch the Standard Definition feed of these channels which is offered in 16:9 video aspect ratio and excellent audio quality compatible perfectly with Wide Flat Screen TV....not only that Airtel Digital TV is offering the SD feed of these channels in respective Viacom18/DPO bouquet so that customers do not miss out on watching content. Addition of these channels is in pending maybe becoz of a genuine reason which Airtel Digital TV at present cannot find a resolution to , i have already discussed this in detail earlier.

Also isn't Airtel Digital TV providing so many other HD channels on its platform,,u can watch the same on your LED / OLED / Flat Screen TV Sets. 3 or 4 missing HD channels on Airtel Digital TV does not cause any shortage of entertainment options or makes having Flat TV useless which i believe is not a correct statement to make & i completely disagree with it

Wait a little more they will add all the pending channels very soon
I listen to Vh1 HD all day long. Doing that since over a decade. Also football and basketball airs on MTV HD. My point is some village cable operator offers more than Airtel does.

I did not make any funny comment rather i was extremely serious and states facts in above posts. Request members to respond to comment rather than unnecessarily poking fun with use of "HaHa" emojis. I never make use of this emoji if i disagree with someone's viewpoint rather i engage in a useful discussion which should b the norm. More so senior members should set the right precedent for new members, if they do certain inappropriate things then it sends a wrong message to newbies
I didn't gave a haha reaction. But I really wanted too. You will find me roasting Tata Play for not adding HD channels. I will do same with Airtel. It's been 5 years since Vh1 HD launched. There shouldn't be any excuses for not adding it now in 2022. 5 years is too much time.

I didn't gave a haha reaction. But I really wanted too. You will find me roasting Tata Play for not adding HD channels. I will do same with Airtel. It's been 5 years since Vh1 HD launched. There shouldn't be any excuses for not adding it now in 2022. 5 years is too much time.

I agree that they should have added it earlier. I only shared possible reasons why addition is stuck in last 2 years or so.

I know bhai that u always r fair in commenting across sections and my point regarding emoji was not directed at you.

My limited request to u is that wait a little more for pending channels, till then enjoy watching other HD channels on Airtel Digital TV. If u r missing out on ur favorite sports content due to certain Viacom18 HD channels being unavailable on Airtel Digital TV then share the feedback with the channel thru Twitter and even with Senior People at Viacom18 as they r also active on Twitter

I agree that they should have added it earlier. I only shared possible reasons why addition is stuck in last 2 years or so.

I know bhai that u always r fair in commenting across sections and my point regarding emoji was not directed at you.

My limited request to u is that wait a little more for pending channels, till then enjoy watching other HD channels on Airtel Digital TV. If u r missing out on ur favorite sports content due to certain Viacom18 HD channels being unavailable on Airtel Digital TV then share the feedback with the channel thru Twitter and even with Senior People at Viacom18 as they r also active on Twitter
I shared my feedback before one month.... No respond yet.... Can we expect spots 18 1 HD before world cup start??? Please reply

I shared my feedback before one month.... No respond yet.... Can we expect spots 18 1 HD before world cup start??? Please reply

Yes buddy, wait a little more. I am extremely hopeful

Infact the opposite is quite the truth. Airtel Digital TV is right now the best among all DTH operators and one compare the same based on any parameter
You clearly stated airtel is best in any parameter...
That's the reason a person need to use this kind of emoji...
Everytime, a person cannot explain what's the reason behind the reaction... Infact, that's the reason the emoji is created and used...
Actually @dino29 bro, everyperson who uses airtel dth or read some threads in the forum knows why airtel is not best In all things... Infact u know that too...
To be clear, none of the dth operator can't be perfect in all categories... That's why there is always competition in the market...
Not adding some important hd channels is not a good thing for any company...
And, airtel is promoting and betting things with airtel black and all in one plans... Which generally means..
*airtel wants higher paying customers... If airtel wants higher value customers it need to provide higher quality services in every aspect...
Football is some niche content in India which is generally viewed by some people who are ready to pay more.... Watching, SD feed Not justified...
And simple thing is there are customers who ready to pay more for hd feed and company is not ready to provide the service...then, how airtel is best in all aspects...
Airtel has some other disadvantages and Advantages...
But this Are some basic things they need to take care of...

And need to mention @dino29 bro, nobody want to poke and make fun of things with you or anybody... The emojis are used to show our reactions... There is no scope for unnecessary poking with that thing...
Simply mentioning, airtel is best in all parameters compared to other dth is not right bro...
If it really that best in every category...
There need to be a thread with different title "sports 18hd added on airtel" few days back actually...
There is no scope for discussion if airtel is best and doing things properly

Last edited:
I also feel that Airtel is doing a very good job in both the DTH and telecom sectors. Even though Tata Play and Jio seem to be incapable of doing anything wrong, Airtel is giving a very capable and strong fight to them to the best of its ability. Sun Direct and Vodafone Idea are not far behind, though they need some more effort to catch up. It is only Dish/d2h and BSNL who are in the last place respectively, not entirely due to their fault.

Airtel Digital TV has a number of channels across all genres including exclusive channels like &xplor HD. In terms of HD channels it is very close to TP, and even for SD channels it is adding new ones regularly. Members should accept the strengths of ADTV instead of always saying that TP is better. As we all know TP is the most premium DTH with the maximum services at a slightly higher price. Airtel does a fantastic job with both quantity and price in terms of channel offerings, followed by Sun Direct.

PS: I have never subscribed to Airtel Digital TV but I am still an Airtel telecom subscriber. Though I sometimes feel sad that I don’t have Jio, particularly because of the unmatched live channel offering of JioTV, Airtel is still a great telecom company. As a past Tata Sky subscriber (now completely shifted to OTT) I have been extremely satisfied with its (Tata’s) offerings and commitment to customers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock