Breaking Sports18 1 HD To Launch On Airtel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also feel that Airtel is doing a very good job in both the DTH and telecom sectors. Even though Tata Play and Jio seem to be incapable of doing anything wrong, Airtel is giving a very capable and strong fight to them to the best of its ability. Sun Direct and Vodafone Idea are not far behind respectively. It is only Dish/d2h and BSNL who are in the last place respectively.

Airtel has a number of channels across all genres including exclusive channels like &xplor HD. In terms of HD channels it is very close to TP.
True.. We need to accept it is doing
But it is not best in all parameters especially in dth sector,
Infact airtel considered as premium operator and works like a premium operator in broadband and wireless networks...
But in dth it is different..
Airtel is good.. But not best in all parameters

You clearly stated airtel is best in any parameter...
That's the reason a person need to use this kind of emoji...
Everytime, a person cannot explain what's the reason behind the reaction... Infact, that's the reason the emoji is created and used...
Actually @dino29 bro, everyperson who uses airtel dth or read some threads in the forum knows why airtel is not best In all things... Infact u know that too...
To be clear, none of the dth operator can't be perfect in all categories... That's why there is always competition in the market...
Not adding some important hd channels is not a good thing for any company...
And, airtel is promoting and betting things with airtel black and all in one plans... Which generally means..
*airtel wants higher paying customers... If airtel wants higher value customers it need to provide higher quality services in every aspect...
Football is some niche content in India which is generally viewed by some people who are ready to pay more.... Watching, SD feed Not justified...
And simple thing is there are customers who ready to pay more for hd feed and company is not ready to provide the service...then, how airtel is best in all aspects...
Airtel has some other disadvantages and Advantages...
But this Are some basic things they need to take care of...

I said "best among all DTH operators " and did not use the term "perfect" anywhere in above post or even at earlier occasions.

Incase u disagree with them then please explain why so that i and others can know about same and carry the discussion forward. It is rather easy to use "HaHa" emoji but it takes efforts and patience to analyze the information and respond.

Regarding ur point of airtel just focusing more on catering to high end / premium customers, this again is so not true. They have many packs, offers, services which r provided to regular customers which form the major part of their subscriber base. Airtel Black is an effort to align and bring all airtel services which a customer uses or wants to opt for and give additional benefits on the same. Service Quality provided for all customers is quite good and there is no such differentiation like u seem to be referring to.

Again u r stating that they r not adding important HD channels which again is not at all correct. I have already explained the same above and earlier too. Few channels r missing bcoz of genuine reasons and will be added very soon. As far as Sports18 HD is concerned, already @Vadirocks anna has confirmed the same so no need to worry as airtel digital tv subscribers will b able to watch FIFA World Cup on it while u can watch the same on ur Tata Play connection.

Airtel Digital Tv and Airtel has shortcomings too just like others too have but it cannot be denied that in last 3 or 4 years airtel has made huge progress in improving various things and bringing new innovations onboard

53fpDzK.jpg

I said "best among all DTH operators " and did not use the term "perfect" anywhere in above post or even at earlier occasions.
Did I mention you used "perfect" word anywhere in my posts..?
Actually, airtel is not in all parameters that's the point...
Just, airtel is performing well...
Incase u disagree with them then please explain why so that i and others can know about same and carry the discussion forward. It is rather easy to use "HaHa" emoji but it takes efforts and patience to analyze the information and respond.
Bro, as I already the emoji is created and used by our forum to express our feelings... Infact, before reacting with that emoji.. I clearly understated your message then only I reacted with that emoji... So, as u mentioned I also used my time, patience and analyzed...

Regarding ur point of airtel just focusing more on catering to high end / premium customers, this again is so not true. They have many packs, offers, services which r provided to regular customers which form the major part of their subscriber base. Airtel Black is an effort to align and bring all airtel services which a customer uses or wants to opt for and give additional benefits on the same. Service Quality provided for all customers is quite good and there is no such differentiation like u seem to be referring to.
I didn't it is only focusing on high end subscribers again u are misleading..
Ofcourse every operator will focus on all subscribers be it low arpu or higher arpu... They want all subscriber to stay with them..
I mentioned airtel wants and promotiong and using strategies for adding more user s to allinone plans and black plans it is clearly visible to everyone.. That doesn't meam they doesn't care about normal subscribers.. They do for sure..
And I didn't say there is difference of quality service offering for normal subscribers and black subscribers..
I mentioned airtel promoting black and all in one plans... Which means they are willing to more and more higher arpu subscribers(that doesn't mean they don't want lower arpu subs.)
So, they also maintain higher standards... In every aspect... This is my point...
Infact as you referred this point "difference in service quality for normal and black subs. Is not there" it is there bro infact airtel promoting *more* quality service for black subs. ( again I mentioned more quality that doesn't mean they are not providing quality service to normal subs.)

Again u r stating that they r not adding important HD channels which again is not at all correct. I have already explained the same above and earlier too. Few channels r missing bcoz of genuine reasons and will be added very soon. As far as Sports18 HD is concerned, already @Vadirocks anna has confirmed the same so no need to worry as airtel digital tv subscribers will b able to watch FIFA World Cup on it while u can watch the same on ur Tata Play connection.
Ofcourse, they are not adding important HD channels... It is visible to all.. Nobody wants genuine reasons bro Atleast for providing service like adding channels etc.,
They can charge more and mention genuine reasons for that...
But not providing channels important channels and telling reasons isn't fair..
Infcat sports 18hd need to be added in airtel first because u mentioned airtel is best (not perfect) in all parameters...
But still not added...
It is not only about world cup only... Every dth operators have deficiency in Transpoders... And sports 18 doesn't have much to offer so, dth operators not added them till few days but now, all others added airtel not added till now...
Infact dth operators need to cash this... Viacom18 doesn't have proper app to show fifa world cup jio cinema is not good app..
So the only way to experience the best viewing experience is sports 18 HD channel... And airtel as a dth operator it should add this channel early... Ofcourse, they are going to add... But, if they add early it is different...
Airtel Digital Tv and Airtel has shortcomings too just like others too have but it cannot be denied that in last 3 or 4 years airtel has made huge progress in improving various things and bringing new innovations onboard
Here nobody disagreed airtel improved their services... They improved... They changed their irritating logo... And offering some good long term packs and all... Everybody will be happy if a company any company not only airtel.. Improved their services and bring new innovations... Because if they are good other operators will also follow and implement them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock