Breaking Sports18 -1 SD & HD Channel Price Reduced by ADTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said the same thing bro, English Entertainment + Sports combo SD/ HD packs r listed on Airtel App but Sports18 is missing in them.
No bro. What I am saying is, it's not listed, but when you add any of these pack, Sports 18 1 SD/HD gets added along with these packs. They should list them appropriately though, it's deceiving for the eyes.

Last edited:
No bro. What I am saying is, it's not listed, but when you add any of these pack, Sports 18 1 SD/HD gets added along with these packs.

Okay. Thanks for clarifying this point bro, i was unaware about the same. :)

Also ? Means both at the price of one.
Yes
Which makes effectively sports18 hd free of cost

Just checked after add new reduced price sports18 hd channel sss2 hd also got added ( i am not added that channel it got added automatically)
Notable thing is my monthly rental not increase remain same as early ( before added sports18 hd channel cost)

8MqxjLu.jpg

Yes
Which makes effectively sports18 hd free of cost

Just checked after add new reduced price sports18 hd channel sss2 hd also got added ( i am not added that channel it got added automatically)
Notable thing is my monthly rental not increase remain same as early ( before added sports18 hd channel cost)

8MqxjLu.jpg

Is this some kind of new strategy designed jointly by viacom18 and airtel digital tv to provide Sports18 SD / HD on Free Preview basis? Very strange as coincidentally the new revised price Sports18 SD / HD is same as Star Sports Select 2 SD/HD

Is this some kind of new strategy designed jointly by viacom18 and airtel digital tv to provide Sports18 SD / HD on Free Preview basis? Very strange as coincidentally the new revised price Sports18 SD / HD is same as Star Sports Select 2 SD/HD
Now someone need to add sd of sports18 and let's see he / she will get
Sss2 sd version along with sports18 sd or not

I tried yes sd version give sd channel

And another interesting fact if anyone add sss2 hd/sd without sports18 hd /sd channel and also add any other channel topup then price of topup total incresed but if anyone add sss2 hd/sd 1st vice versa sports sd/hd 1st and sss2 second after that price not increase on my airtel app topup section 🤣🤣🤣

This is the reason for activation of both Sports 18 & Star Sports Select 2 on addition of anyone channel.
They've named Sports18 topup as Star Sports Select 2 so, that's may be the reason of addition of both the channels at the price of 1.
rq5f2Mr.jpg

A6eRfUc.jpg

This is the reason for activation of both Sports 18 & Star Sports Select 2 on addition of anyone channel.
They've named Sports18 topup as Star Sports Select 2 so, that's may be the reason of addition of both the channels at the price of 1.
rq5f2Mr.jpg

A6eRfUc.jpg
Bro Some series funny glitch on app
Now added sss2 hd and sports18 hd got added for free

Looks like price not reduced of sports18 sd/hd channel some dummy or mirror top-up added by adtv on my airtel app to effectively guve free sports18 hd/sd channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock