Good News Star Bharat revamped

Every show are going off air first WTHA got off air now dheere dheere se will get off air in July according to gossip tv looks like Star Bharat is going on downfall
They need to rebrand it to a sports channel. I recommend changing it into Star Sports Tamil Select 1 and Star Sports Select 1 HD. It will help their CEO to understand sporting event beyond cricket.

They need to rebrand it to a sports channel. I recommend changing it into Star Sports Tamil Select 1 and Star Sports Select 1 HD. It will help their CEO to understand sporting event beyond cricket.
How many sports we don't want sports channel it will be waste for that we already Eurosports for different sporting event i would love to see star Bharat rebranding as a American lifestyle channel fox life is a waste tbh but star Bharat is now on downfall first they ended Radha Krishna and now they ended Woh To Hai Albelaa i hope it gets shutdown in next 2-3 months

How many sports we don't want sports channel it will be waste for that we already Eurosports for different sporting event i would love to see star Bharat rebranding as a American lifestyle channel fox life is a waste tbh but star Bharat is now on downfall first they ended Radha Krishna and now they ended Woh To Hai Albelaa i hope it gets shutdown in next 2-3 months
American Lifestyle channel in Tamil would be nice. So our beloved CEO can explore culture beyond this country. Just don't show him the diversity offered by various broadcasters.

American Lifestyle channel in Tamil would be nice. So our beloved CEO can explore culture beyond this country. Just don't show him the diversity offered by various broadcasters.
It should be also in English too similar to TLC

Star One Is Better
wX5b4Cj.jpg

What happened?
Star Bharat HD is Normal -
but Star Bharat SD isn't Normal. Just take the screenshot of Star Bharat SD, Right Now!
The Logo size of Star Utsav was little bit reduced despite showing in 4:3 aspect ratio!
The little bit reduced logo size of Star Utsav is since Nov 2022. (
) I also mentioned, but something else came in response.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock