Good News Star Bharat revamped

Star Bharat HD is Normal, but Since 13th April 2023, I witnessed that Star Bharat SD is not normal. I am not talking about aspect ratio.
Since November 2022, I witnessed that the logo size of Star Utsav was little bit reduced, & the names of shows were constricted next to the logo. Since April 2023, I witnessed the logo issue of Star Bharat SD. Now, In End-June, I witnessed that the names of the movies are constricted next to the Star Gold Select SD, despite 16:9 aspect ratio. I thought that it is short-lived, but it is continuing. I have an apprehension, that the same might happen with other Disney Star Channels. Just take the Screenshots of Star Utsav, Star Bharat SD & Star Gold Select SD, Right Now.

More chance to star bharat join dd free dish .... Now a day this channel not in trp chart so star India trying its join dd fd ... Like star gold trhills are successful in dd fd now ..hope star bharat enter dd fd

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock