Breaking Star Disconnection Notice

Agree With Star Asking 40% Hike?

• Total voters
Oh Please Come On Yar!

Dish Videocon Deal Expired Exactly On Dec-2017!

If You Are CEO Of Star Will You Still Give Them Signals?
Ok...I don't have any bigger source to find whether deal is expired or not...

The poll is saying star demanding 40% hike..Is anywhere it is mentioned that a broadcaster can hike 40% on every renewal..?

Ok...I don't have any bigger source to find whether deal is expired or not...

The poll is saying star demanding 40% hike..Is anywhere it is mentioned that a broadcaster can hike 40% on every renewal..?

Nope! Not Exactly!

Any Deals Can't Be Transparent!

Depend On Subscribers / No Of Years Deal May Differ

So negotiations have failed:(
No chance of any addition(star channel) now before IPL...
Really frustrated now .Dishtv always thinking of their interest instead of their customer:angry:
By the look out of it is looking like continuing with dishtv was my biggest mistake:verysad:
Hope my stb stops working so I have to replace it.
By the way what is "interconnection agreement?":huh:

Last edited:
I think it should get solved fast as Dish Tv is a bigger company with merger of D2h and Star will not like to loose so many 45 percent of DTH market customers so easily,TDSAT is unable to solve,it is a big hit for DishTV & D2h

After hearing, problem may solve or may fail, so wait till tomorrow

I think it should get solved fast as Dish Tv is a bigger company with merger of D2h and Star will not like to loose so many 45 percent of DTH market customers so easily,TDSAT is unable to solve,it is a big hit for DishTV & D2h
Read the TDSAT document, it's the star India who filed petition and not DishTV(unlike in ADTV case where airtel filed case). What it means is that DishTV does not care about Star India chs so they are not responding to Star India letters so DishTV is willing to take the hit by not carrying Star chs

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock