Breaking Star Disconnection Notice

Agree With Star Asking 40% Hike?

• Total voters
This Notice by Star India to Dish TV is like a black spot on face of Dish TV ,because rest of other dth companies ( Sun Direct /Airtel Digital Tv) having less customers but they renewed the agreement with star .

One thing to remember guys, till last year IPL sun direct never given Sony sports channels in base pack except Mega pack which is the highest pack in sun direct. We used to pay 44 rs per every IPL. But now all sony sports channels available from cinema+ sports pack
This time IPL on Star Channels. That is also a part of most of sun dth base packs. Plus we will get Jalsha Movies for Bengali Commentary.

so first sony channels and now star channels... i dont think its any use of staying with dishtv.... in end we will only zee channels.... all hope is lost now...better too move to other dth

so first sony channels and now star channels... i dont think its any use of staying with dishtv.... in end we will only zee channels.... all hope is lost now...better too move to other dth

don't loose hope ,still channels available.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock