Star Gold Romance, Star Gold Thrills - Daily Schedule Updates

No bro, the epg you are watching is wrong. Infact, it is written "Doctor Strange - Samay Ka Khel" in all platforms. But, the channel showing "Marvel Studios - Doctor Strange". See the ad of Doctor Strange movie on the channel. Original names are written now on all movies.
No infact I was talking about the addition they are doing to the original names and sometimes they even completely change the name .... It's just their strategy to attract audience with some unique title as they also changed
"Man of Steel" to "Superman" so audience dont get confused but sometimes they just completely ruin it like they even have renamed
"Captain America : The Winter Soldier"
As "Captain America - Maha Dabang"
"They dont promote in ads but they use the names while airing with hindi addition"

Did you notice any new movies on this channel as compared to UTV Action? I see same old library only.
Yes the libraby is same but the marketing has been raised that is clearly visible. Like they are promoting movies on a high scale with advertisements more than they used to on UTV .

Did you notice any new movies on this channel as compared to UTV Action? I see same old library only.
I know this a replacement to Utv Action but my opinion it would have been great if they aired some indian or other than hollywood action/thriller movies as well so it would have a different flavour of Utv Action and maybe a bit original
... -"My Opinion"

Because you can see that SG Romance also replaced Utv movies but the topic of the channel feels fantastic that they are airing all kind of romantic films whether bollywood/hollywood or whether south films but the SG Thrills content remains same .....

Last edited:
No infact I was talking about the addition they are doing to the original names and sometimes they even completely change the name .... It's just their strategy to attract audience with some unique title as they also changed
"Man of Steel" to "Superman" so audience dont get confused but sometimes they just completely ruin it like they even have renamed
"Captain America : The Winter Soldier"
As "Captain America - Maha Dabang"
"They dont promote in ads but they use the names while airing with hindi addition"
Yes bro, you are right. But, after revamp, it started showing original names. You can notice at 9 pm on Doctor Strange movie name.

Yes bro, you are right. But, after revamp, it started showing original names. You can notice at 9 pm on Doctor Strange movie name.
Definitely it's good if they have stopped doing that buddy .... 👍🏻

I know this a replacement to Utv Action but my opinion it would have been great if they aired some indian or other than hollywood action/thriller movies as well so it would have a different flavour of Utv Action and maybe a bit original
... -"My Opinion"

Because you can see that SG Romance also replaced Utv movies but the topic of the channel feels fantastic that they are airing all kind of romantic films whether bollywood/hollywood or whether south films but the SG Thrills content remains same .....
But, Star Gold is there bro, for mix content.

Guys posting some good news with the tomorrows schedule on Star Gold Romance 🤩 some more good movies coming in prime time from watershed

Last edited:
Star Gold Romance -
18 March, Saturday
1:55am - Faasle (1985)
4:28am - Tumko Na Bhool Paayenge (2002)
6:59am - Rehnaa Hain Tere Dil Mein (2001)
9:55am - Tadap (2021)
12:37pm - Titanic (1997)
4:37pm - Bachna Ae Haseeno (2008)
7:55pm - Ishq (1997)
11:16pm - Love Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega (2001)

Star Gold Thrills -
18 March, Saturday

1:30am - Conan : The Barbarian (2011)
3:15am - Rango (2011)
4:00am - Frozen II (2019)
6:30am - Home Alone (1990)
8:30am - Captain Marvel (2019)
11:15am - Ferdinand (2017)
1:30pm - Jack : The Giant Slayer (Scheduled as - Rakshshon Ka Vinashak - 2013)
4:00pm - The Avengers (2012)
7:00pm - 6 Headed Shark Attack (2018)
9:00pm - The Last Airbender (2010)
11:00pm - Thor : The Dark World (2013)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock