Star Gold Romance, Star Gold Thrills - Daily Schedule Updates

yes bro , but the repeatings should be avoided in my opinion ....
Films like mohabbatein, DDLJ will ofcourse be aired more often as these get very good ratings and enjoy huge popularity among the people but alongside other movies too will continue to be aired

๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ ๐†๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก, ๐’๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐š๐ฒ

1:27am - London Paris New York (2012)
3:03am - Hyderabad Blues 2 :
Rearranged Marriage (2004)
4:50am - Dil To Pagal Hai (1997)
8:01am - Deewana (1992)
11:46am - Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi (2008)
3:04pm - Mohabbatein (2000)
7:55pm - Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995)
Brother, from where are you getting the first program of Star Gold Romance channel. Please ๐Ÿ™ update.

Brother, from where are you getting the first program of Star Gold Romance channel. Please ๐Ÿ™ update.
I'm getting schedule from
"TV SCHEDULE LIVE" app by selecting Airtel as the operator...its also available on other schedule apps too brother that's why we are not posting the schedule daily

I'm getting schedule from
"TV SCHEDULE LIVE" app by selecting Airtel as the operator...its also available on other schedule apps too brother that's why we are not posting the schedule daily

Posting some images for your reference brother ....
eAzMPwG.jpg

rMLYXAg.jpg

Star Gold Romance has โ€œJudwaa 2โ€ in schedule tomorrow. Tell me what qualification this movie holds to deserve space in romance genre ? Similarly, โ€œRaja Babuโ€ too is schedule tomorrow. Both movies in prime slot.

Star Gold Romance has โ€œJudwaa 2โ€ in schedule tomorrow. Tell me what qualification this movie holds to deserve space in romance genre ? Similarly, โ€œRaja Babuโ€ too is schedule tomorrow. Both movies in prime slot.
Everyday SGR schedule disappoints me, only 1 or 2 movies are different, and now Disney-Star is doing this move๐Ÿคฆ, such a waste of A good channel and library (didn't want to say, but I feel like, SGR won't stay even 1 yr).

Everyday SGR schedule disappoints me, only 1 or 2 movies are different, and now Disney-Star is doing this move๐Ÿคฆ, such a waste of A good channel and library (didn't want to say, but I feel like, SGR won't stay even 1 yr).
Sometimes I feel they are playing as is schedule of UTV movies ๐Ÿ˜…

They have just changed the name of channel, hold on one day they will telecast horror movies like Raaz, and action or comedy movies like Son of Sardar.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock