Star Gold Romance, Star Gold Thrills - Daily Schedule Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Aaryan050210
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 51
  • Views Views: Views 20,055

Schedules are available everywhere even on the EPG of the respective channels.
So it's high time that we close this thread or instead dedicate it for discussion.
Yes I think this channels are new so we can discuss on its schedule everyday and share our opinions like what could be better, what is good ,etc.

Please Star gold romance schdhule 🙏
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝟐𝟓 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡, 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲

1:27am - London Paris New York (2012)
3:03am - Hyderabad Blues 2 :
Rearranged Marriage (2004)
4:50am - Dil To Pagal Hai (1997)
8:01am - Deewana (1992)
11:46am - Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi (2008)
3:04pm - Mohabbatein (2000)
7:55pm - Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995)

I think the thing SRK said in the promo
"Yaha Par Honge Sirf Romantic Films Matlab Meri Films" was right literally his 5 films are going to air nonstop ... but in addition to that line he should have said
"Yaha Par Hongi Sirf Romantic Films YRF aur meri " would have made sense

I think the thing SRK said in the promo
"Yaha Par Honge Sirf Romantic Films Matlab Meri Films" was right literally his 5 films are going to air nonstop ... but in addition to that line he should have said
"Yaha Par Hongi Sirf Romantic Films YRF aur meri " would have made sense

He said the latter part of ur statement too in the ad buddy. Please see the ad again

He said the latter part of ur statement too in the ad buddy. Please see the ad again
Bro forget the ad the thing I'm trying to say is they have chance to air some good romantic movies which were watershed but they are telecasting only srk and yrf's movies ... I know they are getting good ratings because of this but why to air the same film twice in 3 days

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝟐𝟓 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡, 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲

1:27am - London Paris New York (2012)
3:03am - Hyderabad Blues 2 :
Rearranged Marriage (2004)
4:50am - Dil To Pagal Hai (1997)
8:01am - Deewana (1992)
11:46am - Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi (2008)
3:04pm - Mohabbatein (2000)
7:55pm - Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995)
Thanks 🙏 brother everyday star gold romance schdhule post.

Bro forget the ad the thing I'm trying to say is they have chance to air some good romantic movies which were watershed but they are telecasting only srk and yrf's movies ... I know they are getting good ratings because of this but why to air the same film twice in 3 days
No. They r airing other movies too. U can check their past days schedule....many sidelined movies have been given prime slot airings

Back
Top Bottom