Discussion Star Gold Thrills, Star Gold Romance and Star Gold 2 HD launched

Dino and idj bros,if u both watched tripling
Series,hw cousin bros fight each other with talvar,idj bhai u r frm Rajasthan,that triplling was shot in rajasthan only, as well tat fighting scene,so invite dino bhai
both decide 1 place and take talvar and finish it

Any satellite tracker/experts here please check still Utv Movies, Utv Action/HD with Utv Movies International, Star world signal source their on AsiaSat satellite ?

Agree. Ronnie Screwala Sir pioneered and introduced revolutionary changes in the TV / Movie / Broadcast Landscsape. UTV Motion Pictures movie library, old UTV produced TV shows like the Iconic Shanti and launching channels like Bindass, Bindass Movies, UTV World Movies r a testimony of the kind of great efforts put by him and his team which were not only excellent initiatives but well ahead of time .

Having said that once Disney took over UTV they did manage all the UTV channels quite well and infact enhanced its movie library and channel offerings. However still UTV Action, UTV Movies used to air limited number of bollywood, dubbed hollywood movies and lots of dubbed south indian movies. It is after Disney took over / acquired Star India that there was huge expansion in Bollywood as well as Dubbed Hollywood movie library of these channels and Disney/Star really well managed these channels...now with Star Gold Romance , Star Gold Thrills they r further scaling up the entertainment quotient of these channels and even bringing great movie content to viewers thru their other hindi movie channels . In future we will see more such changes and interesting content being made available across their channels
A very rare time I agree with your opinion. Although I think they ruined both Disney and Hungama. They lost their identity. Hungama lost it's freshness. Disney lost Disney. It didn't had Disney most of the time. We use to refer to it as Doraemon channel. You must've been a child back than so you are not aware about it. We use to sign petitions. Someone even had a Facebook page dedicated to it called Disney India Totally Sucks until the launch of Disney International HD.

Agree. Ronnie Screwala Sir pioneered and introduced revolutionary changes in the TV / Movie / Broadcast Landscsape. UTV Motion Pictures movie library, old UTV produced TV shows like the Iconic Shanti and launching channels like Bindass, Bindass Movies, UTV World Movies r a testimony of the kind of great efforts put by him and his team which were not only excellent initiatives but well ahead of time .

Having said that once Disney took over UTV they did manage all the UTV channels quite well and infact enhanced its movie library and channel offerings. However still UTV Action, UTV Movies used to air limited number of bollywood, dubbed hollywood movies and lots of dubbed south indian movies. It is after Disney took over / acquired Star India that there was huge expansion in Bollywood as well as Dubbed Hollywood movie library of these channels and Disney/Star really well managed these channels...now with Star Gold Romance , Star Gold Thrills they r further scaling up the entertainment quotient of these channels and even bringing great movie content to viewers thru their other hindi movie channels . In future we will see more such changes and interesting content being made available across their channels
I still like 'bindass movies' which later rebranded as utv action.
Many exclusive titles were telecasted at that time when the channel was new, having some good memories with utv network, at that time bindass also used to air dubbed movies

After long time i am watching my favorite movie lucky- no time for love on star gold romance

A very rare time I agree with your opinion. Although I think they ruined both Disney and Hungama. They lost their identity. Hungama lost it's freshness. Disney lost Disney. It didn't had Disney most of the time. We use to refer to it as Doraemon channel. You must've been a child back than so you are not aware about it. We use to sign petitions. Someone even had a Facebook page dedicated to it called Disney India Totally Sucks until the launch of Disney International HD.

Buddy, i agree that cartoon/kids channels should air more of international cartoons but unfortunately kids these days like watching desi toons or Japanese Cartoons over international ones. If u remember back in 2015 or so Disney tried to launch many indian comedy shows (not cartoon ones) and even aired many international cartoons on their channels but it did not yield much success. Even toonami was launched by erstwhile Turner India (Warner Media) but it again failed to get ratings still i feel if they provided multi language option then it still had some chance to succeed but definitely not be able to match with ratings received by desi / japanese toons. In past few years or so Disney tried bringing many international cartoons on Marvel HQ / Super Hungama but again due to low ratings these were pulled off air, still Super Hungama is airing Pokemon and fee other shows which may not prove as successful as Doraemon, Shinchan or Desi toons but still they r trying to bring some balance by absorbing low revenue earned thru one channel in profits earned from others.

I know about all the online petitions against Disney Channel India, Cartoon Network India etc. to bring back international cartoons but as i have said broadcasters tried to make changes but it did not yield success. Only option is to accommodate these shows on HD feed

Buddy, i agree that cartoon/kids channels should air more of international cartoons but unfortunately kids these days like watching desi toons or Japanese Cartoons over international ones. If u remember back in 2015 or so Disney tried to launch many indian comedy shows (not cartoon ones) and even aired many international cartoons on their channels but it did not yield much success. Even toonami was launched by erstwhile Turner India (Warner Media) but it again failed to get ratings still i feel if they provided multi language option then it still had some chance to succeed but definitely not be able to match with ratings received by desi / japanese toons. In past few years or so Disney tried bringing many international cartoons on Marvel HQ / Super Hungama but again due to low ratings these were pulled off air, still Super Hungama is airing Pokemon and fee other shows which may not prove as successful as Doraemon, Shinchan or Desi toons but still they r trying to bring some balance by absorbing low revenue earned thru one channel in profits earned from others.

I know about all the online petitions against Disney Channel India, Cartoon Network India etc. to bring back international cartoons but as i have said broadcasters tried to make changes but it did not yield success. Only option is to accommodate these shows on HD feed
I recall a time Disney tried to be GEC like Sab TV. It bombed really bad. They even managed to somewhat make BBC's Mastermind cringy. It bombed. They took a bad step when they removed International shows sure it wouldn't bring massive ratings. But it would create buzz and sell merch. I recall having a Hannah Montana 3D glass from Maggi. It would've also help in longer run for other business. Just see we still don't have Disneyland we will never have one. 😏 Nor will any kids have ambitions to own anything related to Disney. I still thank them for Indian adaptation of English shows. It was not that bad. They never totally stopped English content. They still said some odd shows like Phineas & Ferb, Austin & Alley, etc.

Toonami flopped because it wasn't distributed properly. On top of that we had too many options. Around pandemic when nostalgic content was getting popular. They could've revamped Cartoon Network by making it a classic cartoon channel. But they skip it because of every broadcaster having old mindset of being new and fresh. Don't know why nobody tries selling nostalgia here.

I recall a time Disney tried to be GEC like Sab TV. It bombed really bad. They even managed to somewhat make BBC's Mastermind cringy. It bombed. They took a bad step when they removed International shows sure it wouldn't bring massive ratings. But it would create buzz and sell merch. I recall having a Hannah Montana 3D glass from Maggi. It would've also help in longer run for other business. Just see we still don't have Disneyland we will never have one. 😏 Nor will any kids have ambitions to own anything related to Disney. I still thank them for Indian adaptation of English shows. It was not that bad. They never totally stopped English content. They still said some odd shows like Phineas & Ferb, Austin & Alley, etc.

Toonami flopped because it wasn't distributed properly. On top of that we had too many options. Around pandemic when nostalgic content was getting popular. They could've revamped Cartoon Network by making it a classic cartoon channel. But they skip it because of every broadcaster having old mindset of being new and fresh. Don't know why nobody tries selling nostalgia here.

I hope Disney Channel HD tries to fill this void and going forward Disney International SD is also launched and both feeds r provided with multi audio / language support. Disney International HD too tried airing certain international cartoons in the past so it can also be the destination for the same. Anime or Action cartoons can be aired on Super Hungama.

True bro Toonami had poor distribution across cable or DTH platforms and did not add audio/language feeds which would have immensely helped to widen its audience base. I even had shared this feedback with them...also long back in 2014 or 2015 i had requested them to launch a channel for old cartoons and tjey did consider my feedback + based on demand from viewers launched Toonami but did not give it right push hence it failed to get success. They r now trying to bring some old cartoons on Cartoon Network, i hope if not on SD feed atleast on its HD feed we get to see our favorite childhood cartoons :)

Star Gold Thrills
a7yHuo5.jpg

Rgn5fEp.jpg
Font size of Movie name tag increased & transparency gone.
Zg2t5Mn.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock