Breaking Star India Disconnection Notice against Airtel

Ya I know bro but they have big plans and when they will roll out they will roll out with something futuristic like they did with Volte which even now companies are trying to rollout. So just wait and watch they have already given hint with jiotv which they give free for all subscribers and after many months Airtel followed them. So basically they are trendsetter and atleast I have big expectations from them but also want Airtel to catch them with these innovations as I am using both Airtel and jio. So basically want both to do good and in long run this will benefit customers like us only.:eek:k::eek:k:

I hope that wait will end before the end of my life

Problem is that executive and judiciary are powered equal in our constitution. So if Govt passed order broadcasters are free to approach to judiciary to overruled that decision, and that's what they did when TRAI publish channel pricing rule

Government is there to protect the consumers interest and sooner or later TRAI channel pricing will have to be accepted

Government is there to protect the consumers interest and sooner or later TRAI channel pricing will have to be accepted

I hope by later does not mean 40-50 years as there are many case which are pending more than 50 years, look at Kaveri water case whose verdict came today. It was registered 120 years ago

About 11 years back when I shifted from analog to tata sky, we use to give around ₹300/month for that horrible analog transmission & today in about ₹250/month we are getting good quality digital/HD transmission.
So,i think tv viewing is the only thing which hasn't became that costlier in last 10-11 years.

About 11 years back when I shifted from analog to tata sky, we use to give around ₹300/month for that horrible analog transmission & today in about ₹250/month we are getting good quality digital/HD transmission.
So,i think tv viewing is the only thing which hasn't became that costlier in last 10-11 years.

You are the first guy that I heard paid 300 buck in analog cable.Nornally people used to pay max 150-200 bucks back then

Star issues disconnection notice to Airtel Digital TV
MUMBAI: Broadcaster Star India has issued a disconnection notice to direct to home (DTH) operator Bharti Telemedia, which provides DTH services under Airtel Digital TV brand.
The notice has been issued for non-signing of the subscription agreement, non-payment of subscription fees and non-submission of subscribers reports.

However, Tata Sky MD and CEO Harit Nagpal had later informed that the two parties have more or less ironed out their differences and are close to signing the subscription agreement
:win::win::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock