Star India to launch two new HD sports channels

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 126
  • Views: Views 20,067
SPANDAN said:
Thats what i m thinking but do you think Star will introduce Red button technology in india. As still its not introduced in india.

:rofl :rofl
Yeh technology sirf tumhare liye

All dth/cable red button not same :k

Premium channel only premium match telecasting :) other match available old Star sports channel
Coming soon More select hd channel launching

Just to understand more about the Red button technology. If I am correct, it is similar to the option of having multiple audio feeds right? Here we are going to have multiple Video+Audio feeds; right?

If my above assumption is not correct, don't read the next paragraph.

If my assumption is correct, technically, each feed will have their own Video PID and Audio PID. A pair of this is equal to one channel. If they have 8 such pairs of Video PID and Audio PID, then virtually, they are launching 8 channels using the license of one channel.

Just now Recieved message frm StarSports n they clearly said that they will not going to Introduce Red Button Technology on their StarSports Select HD chnls. MjSadiq bhai u r wright, Actually Red button technology is just like Active Service in which their r multiple Video feeds become available by pressing Red Button whenver their is more then one match is going on Simultaneously.

SPANDAN said:
Just now Recieved message frm StarSports n they clearly said that they will not going to Introduce Red Button Technology on their StarSports Select HD chnls.  

Can we get a Screenshot of it ? ;)

Star Sports Football Official Twitter Handle says "from Nov 1, #PL will be telecast only on Select HD. To catch the best of footballing action, upgrade to HD."

What about the SD Viewers :angry:angry

Basil Ak said:
Star Sports Football Official Twitter Handle says "from Nov 1, #PL will be telecast only on Select HD. To catch the best of footballing action, upgrade to HD."

What about the SD Viewers :angry:angry

If dishtv didnt added it what will happen.. :angry

SPANDAN said:
Just now Recieved message frm StarSports n they clearly said that they will not going to Introduce Red Button Technology on their StarSports Select HD chnls.  MjSadiq bhai u r wright, Actually Red button technology is just like Active Service in which their r multiple Video feeds become available by pressing Red Button whenver their is more then one match is going on Simultaneously.

starsports sent u msg regarding these things. :skd :skd :lol

SPANDAN said:
Just now Recieved message frm StarSports n they clearly said that they will not going to Introduce Red Button Technology on their StarSports Select HD chnls.  MjSadiq bhai u r wright, Actually Red button technology is just like Active Service in which their r multiple Video feeds become available by pressing Red Button whenver their is more then one match is going on Simultaneously.

Totally spammers no.1 @SPANDAN :D :D

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock