Good News Star Jalsha Celebrate 10th Anniversary

বাংলা টিভি জগতের চতুর্থ বিনোদন চ্য়নেলের দশম জন্মদিনের অনেক অনেক প্রীতি ও শুভেচ্ছা | Congratulations to the 4th private Bengali GEC in India and wishing you the greatest success for the future.

Absolutely. The current logo and graphics are more than 6 years old. Personally I feel that Star Jalsha has the BEST graphics of any regional channel. :kiss:Nobody comes close, at least not in regional. But they are very old and should be replaced. Even Star Gold and Star Movies have not changed the logo/graphics for more than 7 years. These three channels plus Jalsha Movies should change the logo and graphics ASAP.

It looks very good IMO. But the words 'Starজলসা HD' should be enlarged like Star Plus HD recently did. They should not make the mistake that Asianet and Star Maa did by putting the word 'HD' into a box. That looks horrible. It will be best if they continue with the current layout (HD immediately after the name of the channel).

As it is Star has a virtual monopoly on Bangla movies so it is good that Star Jalsha is showing more premieres. :tup: Two-three years back it was 100% serials but now it is 97% serials. At least this is better than nothing.

Asha kore. Colors Bangla is already out of the race and if Star Jalsha also does not buck up, Zee Bangla will have a monopoly like it has in Marathi.

Remember that Star Jalsha was No. 1 continuously for 7 years (since 2011) and only now (June) Zee Bangla has toppled it. It has to come back with a vengeance and the healthy competition should continue. :nj::tup:

It is not neccesarily monopoly, it is about good content. Monopoly would be them launching 10 channels and running shows that fill up 49 of the top 50, or so. I prefer Zee content over all since it is better in my opinion. Star Jalsha was good until 1-2 years ago.

Star jalsha will soon come back to no.1.Because they have a different riseup compared to other Star channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock