Good News Star Jalsha Celebrate 10th Anniversary

The last and only show I watched on star Jalsha was Durga and that's for sandipta sen only.
But after that I Seriously never watched any show on Star jalsha . I personally think that the show they are telecasting not matching with our Traditional bengali culture , I think their target audience is the upper class people of our society ... Seriously I am an old day type guy who loved to watch series /episodes based on Literature.see we have very rich cultural heritage in Bengal and I missed those heritage in Star Jalsha
I love to watch Rani Rashmani on Zee Bangla, Maa Sharda on aakash Aath, I used to watch Byomkesh on colors bangla ,but In my opinion Star Jalsha is totally a crap now

The last and only show I watched on star Jalsha was Durga and that's for sandipta sen only.
But after that I Seriously never watched any show on Star jalsha . I personally think that the show they are telecasting not matching with our Traditional bengali culture , I think their target audience is the upper class people of our society ... Seriously I am an old day type guy who loved to watch series /episodes based on Literature.see we have very rich cultural heritage in Bengal and I missed those heritage in Star Jalsha
I love to watch Rani Rashmani on Zee Bangla, Maa Sharda on aakash Aath, I used to watch Byomkesh on colors bangla ,but In my opinion Star Jalsha is totally a crap now
All the shows on Star Jalsha (except a few like Om Namah Shivaya and Bhakter Bhagavan Sri Krishna) are set in today's world. Also, a lot of their show names are taken from old songs/films, such as Ogo Bodhu Shundori and Bou Katha Kou, and even a recent film (Bojhena Shey Bojhena). This shows that they are uncreative.
My grandmother's favourite serials were Subarnalata and Keya Patar Nouko on Zee Bangla because they were based on literary works. This is missing in Star Jalsha.

Pratidan is a bad Show now. I don't like it at all. Earlier I also watched it, but not now.
Frankly speaking, the shows which are now telecasting on SJ, are realy not attractive, except JKKW. Old SJ was 1000 times better than today's SJ.

Frankly speaking, the shows which are now telecasting on SJ, are realy not attractive, except JKKW. Old SJ was 1000 times better than today's SJ.
They became lazy and over confident because of their ratings previously. Now they can go for a re think. Through Zee Keralam I am expecting same in the case of Asianet, as per current situation only Zee can give tough competition to Star.

Gaaner Oparey season 2 coming soon on Star Jalsha

Last edited:
A Special Surprise Birthday bash Celebration awaiting for every audience and lovers of 🌟Jalsha tonight 7.30 pm onwards
Only on 🌟Jalsha 🌟Jalsha HD 🌟Jalsha Movies 🌟Jalsha Movies HD

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock