Star Network Channels Current Logo Issues

Your hate towards 16:9 format will not do anything. One day, all the channels including Hindi & Regional channels will switch to 16:9 format permanently for better viewing experience. Sony already changed to newer & other broadcasters are now left to do the same.

Except Star Bharat HD, I didn't find any issue with the logos of Star Utsav, Star Gold Select & Star Bharat SD.
It's Hatred, not hate!

I find issues in Star Utsav, Star Bharat (SD & HD) & Star Gold Select (SD). Pictures Below:- 1. Star Utsav:-
kElTPkD.png

The names of shows Next to the Star Utsav Logo are constricted, Since Nov, 2022 & Star Utsav's logo size was reduced less. I thought that it is short-lived, but it is continuing. But the best part is, It was showing all programs in 4:3 aspect ratio.
2. Star Bharat:-
Ys6BSm7.png

Since 13th April (This Year), I saw different logo of Star Bharat. I thought it is short-lived, but it is continuing. I don't like the Current Logo which is in "Now". I like the "Then" logo of Star Bharat.
3. Star Gold Select (SD):-
F6fkHOx.png

Despite the fact that Star Gold Select (SD) is in 16:9 aspect ratio since its launch, I witnessed on 30th June (This Year), that the names of the movies next to the logo were constricted & are looking so ugly.
4. Star Bharat HD:-
wZCSMrS.png

On last week, 7th July, Friday Night I witnessed the different logo of Star Bharat HD. I like the "Then" logo of Star Bharat HD. They didn't even spare the HD Channel. This is NOT DONE.
There are the Then & Now Logos of Star Utsav, Star Bharat (SD & HD) & Star Gold Select (SD).
Just tell me one thing, if your favorite channel is having some issue with logo or your favorite show changes from 4:3 to 16:9 format, then you will stop watching that particular channel or show?

Just tell me one thing, if your favorite channel is having some issue with logo or your favorite show changes from 4:3 to 16:9 format, then you will stop watching that particular channel or show?
Disney Star was my last hope, where I can watch shows, movies & events in 4:3 aspect ratio, but that too is breaking down slowly!

We understood that you have probelms in perceiving changes bro. But, either you get adapted to it and continue watching your favourite Star channels or you can stop watching them.
I hope so everyone here was uncomfortable for a few days when they changes to 16:9, but gradually over time we get used to it, and that's how humans are..

@Yuvraj Dar Bro... they are adopting to new style which is followed by others..
There is no difference in programs or stories after changing the aspect ratio...
It's not that much nice to watch in 4:3 ratio.. 16:9 is better.
I understand that you like 4:3 ratio..
But all others are changing then how Star be silent.. they too applies it to their channel..
Then only they can go forward..
Don't hope that 4:3 will always be there.. one day all channels will adopt to 16:9 whereas others are planning to move more advanced...
So, enjoy the channels with 4:3 aspect ratio till that gets vanished in all channels....
That's it...May be some of the channels may maintain it...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock