Star Network Channels Current Logo Issues

I hate the 2 things in my life, Logo Size Reduction & 16:9 Aspect Ratio.
Everyone is demanding for compact sized logos and then there is you loving big logos.
Assuming you are using an LED TV and not the old CRT TV, you love watching round objects as oval shaped on your TV when the the picture is fit to screen?

ZlaQ6lm.png

Star Gold Romance Logo Distorted Today!

Last edited:
THEN & NOW OF 5 DISNEY STAR CHANNELS, Which have gone through Graphic Alteration:-
THEN:-
Star Utsav
SjGcoK9.png

Star Bharat
2yILMGM.png

Star Gold Select
GOnd7aD.png

Star Gold Romance
vbQDpyg.png

Star Gold Thrills
kr1Pisc.png

NOW:-
Star Utsav
F0pSA0g.png

Star Bharat (Which was Revamped with New Graphics on 26th September at 9:30PM)
lyNhEnf.png

Star Gold Select (Since 30th June, I witnessed that, Despite being in 16:9 aspect ratio (Widescreen) Star Gold Select gone through Graphic Alteration, where the names of the Movies, Next to the Star Gold Select logo, are looking Typically Worse as Increased Horizontally)
FCmQGRz.png

Star Gold Romance (Since 25th September 2023)
dQ5t8qy.png

Star Gold Thrills (27th September, 2023 (2 Days after Star Gold Romance)) (The Names of the Movies in Hindi, Next to the Star Gold Thrills logo, were written in Noto Sans Devanagari instead of Kohinoor Devanagari (which was used till 27th Sep))
OHsUEyC.png

These are the 5 Disney Star Channels, which have gone through the worst On-Screen Graphic Alteration, Which I am not going to Tolerate. I thought, it's Temporary, But No, It's Continuing.

Last edited:
THEN & NOW OF 5 DISNEY STAR CHANNELS, Which have gone through Graphic Alteration:-
THEN:-
Star Utsav
SjGcoK9.png

Star Bharat
2yILMGM.png

Star Gold Select
GOnd7aD.png

Star Gold Romance
vbQDpyg.png

Star Gold Thrills
kr1Pisc.png

NOW:-
Star Utsav
F0pSA0g.png

Star Bharat (Which was Revamped with New Graphics on 26th September at 9:30PM)
lyNhEnf.png

Star Gold Select (Since 30th June, I witnessed that, Despite being in 16:9 aspect ratio (Widescreen) Star Gold Select gone through Graphic Alteration, where the names of the Movies, Next to the Star Gold Select logo, are looking Typically Worse as Increased Horizontally)
FCmQGRz.png

Star Gold Romance (Since 25th September 2023)
dQ5t8qy.png

Star Gold Thrills (27th September, 2023 (2 Days after Star Gold Romance)) (The Names of the Movies in Hindi, Next to the Star Gold Thrills logo, were written in Noto Sans Devanagari instead of Kohinoor Devanagari (which was used till 27th Sep))
OHsUEyC.png

These are the 5 Disney Star Channels, which have gone through the worst On-Screen Graphic Alteration, Which I am not going to Tolerate. I thought, it's Temporary, But No, It's Continuing.

Buddy , firstly it is a matter of personal preference about liking a thing or not....2ndly logo or movie name banner just take a very minute part of the screen hence instead of feeling unnecessarily so frustrated sad by paying such close attention to it u can enjoy watching content being shown on disney-star hindi movie channels. :)

Buddy , firstly it is a matter of personal preference about liking a thing or not....2ndly logo or movie name banner just take a very minute part of the screen hence instead of feeling unnecessarily so frustrated sad by paying such close attention to it u can enjoy watching content being shown on disney-star hindi movie channels. :)
The logos have been ruined by going through Graphic Alteration & I will never accept this! In my word, I will call this an On-screen Graphic & Logo Hack, which is looking typically Worse!

Since its Launch, Star Gold Select SD is in 16:9 Aspect Ratio, Since 30th June, I witnessed that Star Gold Select has gone through Graphic Alteration, where the names of the Movies, Next to the Star Gold Select Logo, were Horizontally Reduced & looking Typically Worse!

Now, even Disney Star has not spared Star Utsav Movies.
4E2sE8v.png

Star Utsav Movies has also gone through this Worst Graphic Alteration!

Now, even Disney Star has not spared Star Utsav Movies.
4E2sE8v.png

Star Utsav Movies has also gone through this Worst Graphic Alteration!

Infact now all the movie channel logos + movie name banner font is looking better than before....stylish compact and sleek. Disney-Star may as well soon make a transition towards 16:9 video aspect ratio transmission for these Standard Definition channels

Last edited:
Infact now all the movie channel logos + movie name banner font is looking better than before....stylish compact and sleek. Disney-Star may as well soon make a transition towards 16:9 video aspect ratio transmission for these Standard Definition channels
Don't even talk about 16:9 aspect ratio. I just hate it!

Whoever wants to provoke me, go ahead, I don't care. But don't even think about demanding widescreen (16:9 aspect ratio) format!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock