Star Network Channels Current Logo Issues

Yuvraj Dar

Reaction score
The current logos of Star Utsav, Star Bharat SD & Star Gold Select SD are looking very cheap.
Despite the fact that Star Gold Select SD in 16:9 aspect ratio, the names of the movies next to the Star Gold SELECT Logo were constricted & are looking so ugly. Pictures below:-

IbtujcQ.png

RLeYLbu.png

1FUY8jc.png

Now I want only replies !

I want everyone's answers regarding these pictures. No other answer should come in place of this answer regarding these pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since November 2022, I witnessed the names of shows & movies constricted Next to The logos of the Disney-Star Channels (Star Utsav (Since Nov, 22) & Star Gold Select SD (Since End June 2023))
There are Then & Now of Star Utsav, Star Bharat SD & Star Gold Select SD.
LfFRYPv.png

6m1yAPH.png

5jZieIy.png

I thought its short-lived, but it is continuing & on This Friday Night, I witnessed the same problem in the logo of Star Bharat HD. I have apprehension that the same might happen with other Disney Star Channels. Now Look at the Then & Now of Star Bharat HD:-
p9pXlWt.png

I never spread hatred, but the Current Issue I am facing in the Logos of Star Utsav, Star Bharat SD, Star Gold Select SD & Star Bharat HD.
Don't Mind, but should we call this problem, "A Logo Hack"? Logo Hack is such a bad thing.

Last edited:
Because these logos are meant to be seen in HD. This is such a non-issue.
Please consider switching to HD programming if you want to watch CURRENT YEAR stuff the way it's meant to be watched.

Because these logos are meant to be seen in HD. This is such a non-issue.
Please consider switching to HD programming if you want to watch CURRENT YEAR stuff the way it's meant to be watched.
What do you mean by that?

It's not any logo hack, it's just the illusion due to change to 16:9 broadcast ratio.
And there is no way you can escape from a logo of Tv channel. It's meant to be watched as it's given. 🙂

I hate 16:9 aspect ratio, when it comes to SD. This 16:9 aspect ratio will kill our memories related to 4:3 aspect ratio.

Would you clearly state that what has exactly happened with the logos of Star Utsav, Star Bharat (SD & HD) & Star Gold Select (SD)?

Star Gold Select (SD) is in 16:9 aspect ratio since it's launch. Despite the aspect ratio, The names of the movies next to the Star Gold Select (SD) logo are thick & looking so ugly, If this is not a logo hack, then what is?

If any channel launches with 16:9 aspect ratio, then I have no issues. But the channels which are in 4:3 aspect ratio, get switched to 16:9 aspect ratio, Then I hate 16:9 aspect ratio!

I hate 16:9 aspect ratio, when it comes to SD. This 16:9 aspect ratio will kill our memories related to 4:3 aspect ratio.

Would you clearly state that what has exactly happened with the logos of Star Utsav, Star Bharat (SD & HD) & Star Gold Select (SD)?

Star Gold Select (SD) is in 16:9 aspect ratio since it's launch. Despite the aspect ratio, The names of the movies next to the Star Gold Select (SD) logo are thick & looking so ugly, If this is not a logo hack, then what is?

If any channel launches with 16:9 aspect ratio, then I have no issues. But the channels which are in 4:3 aspect ratio, get switched to 16:9 aspect ratio, Then I hate 16:9 aspect ratio!
Your hate towards 16:9 format will not do anything. One day, all the channels including Hindi & Regional channels will switch to 16:9 format permanently for better viewing experience. Sony already changed to newer & other broadcasters are now left to do the same.

Except Star Bharat HD, I didn't find any issue with the logos of Star Utsav, Star Gold Select & Star Bharat SD.

I find issues in Star Utsav, Star Bharat (SD & HD) & Star Gold Select (SD). Pictures Below:- 1. Star Utsav:-
kElTPkD.png

The names of shows Next to the Star Utsav Logo are constricted, Since Nov, 2022 & Star Utsav's logo size was reduced less. I thought that it is short-lived, but it is continuing. But the best part is, It was showing all programs in 4:3 aspect ratio.
2. Star Bharat:-
Ys6BSm7.png

Since 13th April (This Year), I saw different logo of Star Bharat. I thought it is short-lived, but it is continuing. I don't like the Current Logo which is in "Now". I like the "Then" logo of Star Bharat.
3. Star Gold Select (SD):-
F6fkHOx.png

Despite the fact that Star Gold Select (SD) is in 16:9 aspect ratio since its launch, I witnessed on 30th June (This Year), that the names of the movies next to the logo were constricted & are looking so ugly.
4. Star Bharat HD:-
wZCSMrS.png

On last week, 7th July, Friday Night I witnessed the different logo of Star Bharat HD. I like the "Then" logo of Star Bharat HD. They didn't even spare the HD Channel. This is NOT DONE.
There are the Then & Now Logos of Star Utsav, Star Bharat (SD & HD) & Star Gold Select (SD).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock