Breaking Star Network will be launching 15 Channels and shutting down 10 channels

Bengali Marathi going to shut down
Frankly speaking, No one loves to hear bengali commentry in cricket in Bengal. Here Bengali commentary only for Football match especially East Bengal mohunbagan match. I've seen people laugh at other who watch cricket in bengali commentary. And really the Commentary quality is so boring disgusting and most of the time out of topic

True they are not launching important sports channels in both Marathi & malayalam which is much needed now and launching useless HD regional sports channels, I have seen many people on Twitter demanding for Star Sports Marathi even politicians and organizations for Marathi language did still see their ignorance they don't want to loose hindi sports channel trp and forcing hindi on us even not letting us watch in Marathi.
They even didn't launched Star Sports Marathi properly no distribution how will they become successful? Now they closed bangla sports channel bcz of low trp & I don't know why they are not launching star sports malayalam maybe because of low population then other South States still they have right to watch sports in malayalam.
true 😥 but they shouldn't have done to marathi audience like this..😐😥
and in my opinion there is no need of separate hd feed for ss 1 tamil and telugu
sd feed is enough
they could have used this channels license for channels like star suvarna plus hd or star vijay music hd

What is Jalsh Josh?
I think Star Sports bangla shutdown because in bengal they are football fans and give much importance to football then cricket and that's the reason channel didn't got good trp and in result shutdown.
On other hand they even didn't launched Star Sports Marathi properly no distribution at all and closed the channel, feel bad that they even didn't started sports channel in my language and closed it 😔.

I think Star Sports bangla shutdown because in bengal they are football fans and give much importance to football then cricket and that's the reason channel didn't got good trp and in result shutdown.
On other hand they even didn't launched Star Sports Marathi properly no distribution at all and closed the channel, feel bad that they even didn't started sports channel in my language and closed it 😔.
Star Sports Bangla's case is distribution as well. I recall Airtel offering Star Sports 1 Hindi for free to Bengali bouquet users because of unavailability of channel. Whichever niche channel launched after NTO. Had to go through same fate.

Frankly speaking, No one loves to hear bengali commentry in cricket in Bengal. Here Bengali commentary only for Football match especially East Bengal mohunbagan match. I've seen people laugh at other who watch cricket in bengali commentary. And really the Commentary quality is so boring disgusting and most of the time out of topic
So it's in marathi too, cricket commentary sounds good in English only

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock