Breaking Star Network will be launching 15 Channels and shutting down 10 channels

So it's in marathi too, cricket commentary sounds good in English only
This is because you people got used to Hindi/English if you would have habit of watching in Marathi you people would like Marathi commentary since its new for many people don't like it give them chance their commentary will improve a lot. See hindi sports channel getting good trp in Marathi state but there is no Marathi sports channel isn't it weird to listen? What can we do to launch Star Sports Marathi? Our politicians will support us but first we should be loyal with our language.

Last edited:
This is because you people got used to Hindi/English if you would have habit of watching in Marathi you people would like Marathi commentary since its new for many people don't like it give them chance their commentary will improve a lot. See hindi sports channel getting good trp in Marathi state but there is no Marathi sports channel.
How can we give chance when they could not distribute channel to single cable/dth operator?

How can we give chance when they could not distribute channel to single cable/dth operator?
I was talking about Marathi IPL commentary it's only available on hotstar but not available on TV even Star network didn't feel to launch audio feed on Star Sports channel.
I think they had good plans to launch SS1 Marathi but it failed because of NTO now they didn't had plans and had license or SS Marathi so gave to Pravah Pictures lets hope that we may get to see Sports in Marathi on separate Marathi sports tv channel in future.

Disney Channel HD is DOA if all it’s gonna show is Doraemon 24 hours. Waste of money and capacity. It even makes less sense given the fact Disney Channels in other parts of the world are closing

Internet very slow in india and most of peoples don't know much about OTT platforms, After paying internet pack again nobody spends huge money to every OTT platforms.

DTH/Television clear winner against Internet/OTT and Television/DTH easily survive another 30 years in india

So caught up with the CSK IPL win that I have barely had time to process this news. Excited to see many new channels like Pravah Picture, Jalsha Josh and Star Kirano in the pipeline. At the same time Star World and SWP HD can finally die a peaceful death after years of suffering. SS1 Tamil HD and Telugu HD in my opinion are a bit of an overkill. Good decision to kill off the UTV brand but sadly it seems Bindass is going away too. Happy to see Disney Channel HD, Hungama HD and Super Hungama instead of Marvel HQ and Baby TV. Also another good thing is that Disney International HD will continue.
Pronounciation is Correct so a or o no issues
:em:
That’s what, it could have been either Star Jalsha or Star Jolsha. If you read the early news reports in 2008, they mentioned “Star Jolsha”.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock