Breaking Star Sports 1 Tamil & Star Sports 1 Telugu HD Channels added by ADTV

As expected, they haven't included Star Sports 1 Tamil HD in old DPO packs like Tamil Superstar HD and Tamil Ultimate Superstar HD. Have suggested them to include it. Let's wait and see.

As expected, they haven't included Star Sports 1 Tamil HD in old DPO packs like Tamil Superstar HD and Tamil Ultimate Superstar HD. Have suggested them to include it. Let's wait and see.

No Way, Don't Expect

It'll Be Included On New Packs Only,,,,

They most likely won't as old DPO bouquets have been constituted by combining old Broadcaster Bouquets which do not include these channels, they can add them on individual basis to these DPO bouquets but as old DPO bouquets r itself being phased out / discontinued so there is not much need to do so.

During IPL Star Sports channels might be provided for free across major cable or DTH Platforms is what i feel

which do not include these channels
Actually bro, I remember Star's second RIO post NTO which only Sun Direct signed. They had Star Sports 1 Tamil HD in Broadcaster bouquets when it was not even launched. Since they had plans to launch. Just wanted to give it a quick try. That's it.

Actually bro, I remember Star's second RIO post NTO which only Sun Direct signed. They had Star Sports 1 Tamil HD in Broadcaster bouquets when it was not even launched. Since they had plans to launch. Just wanted to give it a quick try. That's it.

Yes buddy, even if airtel digital tv would have signed that particular RIO agreement and as channel got launched only after another updated RIO was brought about so in that case too this channel won't have been included in Old DPO bouquets of Airtel Digital TV

So Airtel Social Media Team Tells Me

Star Sports 1 Tamil HD Not Available At Broadcasters End,,,, So They Can't Add That Channel In My Account,,,

@Siva @dino29

Interesting

JltCZIW.jpg

Last edited:
So Airtel Social Media Team Tell
Star Sports 1 Tamil HD Not Available At Broadcasters End,,,, So They Can't Add That Channel In My Account,,,

@Siva @dino29

Interesting

JltCZIW.jpg

They may not have received update regarding its launch or the concerned executive won't have searched for information properly. Also i believe Airtel Digital TV will officially announce its addition via social media platforms when all things have been finalised, right now soft launch would have happened

untuFQ6.jpg

Received above message from Airtel.

Translation: Star Sports 1 Tamil SD has been upgraded to Star Sports 1 Tamil HD in your Airtel Digital TV ID, free of cost. The SD channel will be removed from the pack in next 5 days.

However channel #802 shows unsubscribed. 😒

Received above message from Airtel.

Translation: Star Sports 1 Tamil SD has been upgraded to Star Sports 1 Tamil HD in your Airtel Digital TV ID, free of cost. The SD channel will be removed from the pack in next 5 days.

However channel #802 shows unsubscribed. 😒
I'm also received the same message from Airtel...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock