Breaking Star Sports 1 Tamil & Star Sports 1 Telugu HD Channels added by ADTV

No buddy. Logo positioning has nothing yo do with stopping or avoiding piracy of signals. For that purpose there exists fingerprinting which is the unique code which is flashed after certain intervals on set top boxes of a subscriber which helps operators detect the owner/box details/address of where box being used incase same is used for illegally using a channel feed for airing on any other platform / place.
No bro. Finger print is added through STB. I think you are unware of the people who don't use Airtel STB itself. But use different STB, hake and tune to Airtel network. It's still happening. Please browse YouTube. There are many videos. I don't know if I can share the video link here. Can send the link in DM if you want. Then why do you think they are so specific in adding the logo in the uplink centre instead of using STB for branding ? It's much easier to add it in STB. Operator logo helps them to identify the network.
Also broadcasters have such unique fingerprinting which is shown after regular intervals on the IRD/encoder boxes placed at operators end and which we can also see on that TV channel. This helps broadcaster find out if a certain IRD box/signals of a channel from a particular operator r being used for piracy.
I have never seen this in any channel in Airtel except Vijay Takkar (LCN 822).

No bro. Finger print is added through STB. I think you are unware of the people who don't use Airtel STB itself. But use different STB, hake and tune to Airtel network. It's still happening. Please browse YouTube. There are many videos. I don't know if I can share the video link here. Can send the link in DM if you want. Then why do you think they are so specific in adding the logo in the uplink centre instead of using STB for branding ? It's much easier to add it in STB. Operator logo helps them to identify the network.

I have never seen this in any channel in Airtel except Vijay Takkar (LCN 822).

Yes buddy, fingerprint code is box/viewing card specific and establishes a unique identity for the box....the frequency at which it appears , its color, positioning can be controlled thru software installed in the box. As i have stated earlier its purpose is to catch hold / detect piracy of signals as thru it owner of the box and their location, contact details etc. can be traced by an operator either on its own or thru a complaint received from broadcaster ...u will see these on all channels available on a cable or DTH Platforms.

There is another fingerprint code added on channels via IRD Boxes which r provided for reception of channels to tje operators from broadcaster end....so for such codes u will notice airtel digital tv subscribers getting same broadcaster fingerprint code being flashed on a particular channel say Star Sports 1 but this code will differ for Star Sports 1 channel visible on other DTH or Cable TV Platforms. This helps the broadcasters detect which operator's connection is being used for piracy. Such fingerprint codes from broadcaster end which r flashed via IRD / encoder boxes made available to operators r mostly seen on Paid Channels as FTA channels usually run in unencrypted mode. During Free Preview period certain pay channels may also not have such codes appearing on them.

Logos do not help solve issue of piracy in any way as same can easily be covered or blurred by those indulging in piracy of signals

Both channels added on HD Base packs & Bouquets of respective language
Added in my base packs also. Getting star sports tamil hd .

xsjyJBl.jpg

Last edited:
Both channels added on HD Base packs & Bouquets of respective language
I have called cc to they said still not added in base pack in Star sports Tamil HD and also I'm using Tamil kids entertainment HD pack 328/pm ... Anyone pls clarify this ..

I have called cc to they said still not added in base pack in Star sports Tamil HD and also I'm using Tamil kids entertainment HD pack 328/pm ... Anyone pls clarify this ..

Share Me Your Customer ID Bro

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock