Breaking Star Sports 1 Tamil & Star Sports 1 Telugu HD Channels added by ADTV

I have called cc to they said still not added in base pack in Star sports Tamil HD and also I'm using Tamil kids entertainment HD pack 328/pm ... Anyone pls clarify this ..

It's Already Part Of Your Pack

Keep Box On, I'm Refreshing

3l7STos.jpg

jAqA5cv.jpg

Last edited:
Both channels added on HD Base packs & Bouquets of respective language

It maybe bcoz of following reason

- As many operators r signing new RIO with Disney-Star but r unable to add the new channels bcoz of various reasons hence broadcaster would be continuing providing SD feed of the concerned channels in respective HD Bouquets to such operators as a temporary measure.

Hence Airtel Digital TV or other operators who have not added few of the new HD channels of Disney-Star they would be getting access to SD feed of channels whose HD feed has been introduced recently as part of new HD bouquet of the broadcaster until they add Disney Channel HD which allows for them to provide complete list of channels forming part of concerned HD Bouquets to the viewers. Those HD channels which have been added on the DPO platform will continue to be available alongwith its SD feed in respective Disney-Star HD Bouquets till such arrangement is in place

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock