star sports 2

dino29 said:
mods plz tell mr. bharat kumar to not make personal attacks, had i done this then i would hav been banned

and regarding lies let us wait n watch what happens in next few months

You have already crossed lot of limits but till now mods are sleeping and seeing your comedy :wall:wall:wall:skd:skd:skd

i guess that applies to u, just for a minute calm urself and see what u r doing. forum is meant for discussion and not for passing personal attacks. i do not know why u get so angry if some true negative facts about tata sky are brought about

dino29 said:
i guess that applies to u, just for a minute calm urself and see what u r doing. forum is meant for discussion and not for passing personal attacks. i do not know why u get so angry if some true negative facts about tata sky are brought about

Why are you defaming TS and Airtel and advertising D2H?

no devesh bro, well i have just this info that there will b a revamped software in few months so that might well include 160 gb hd dvr

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock