DDF Exclusive Star Sports 3 launching by replacing Channel V on 15th September 2018

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 268
  • Views: Views 49,535
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess SS3 is their temporary plan.They are just testing various regional feeds with this channel. Which feeds get more accepted by the audience, they surely launch a separate sports channel for that region later.

I guess SS3 is their temporary plan.They are just testing various regional feeds with this channel. Which feeds get more accepted by the audience, they surely launch a separate sports channel for that region later.
pkl is clashing with isl only this year because of asian games. both should be shown in regional language if they had launched sskannada they couldnt do that so they are launching ss3

Star it self ruined channel v by first showing few youth serial as they called it. then they fully converted into fully serial tv channel.
Something same happened with mtv.

I dont remember when last I watched channel v, it was a different ch.V that was airing pure music in our childhood that channel V was shut down a long time back.

Currently if there is a music channel that I like tuning to is wow music & mix to some extent.
Star can still retain channel V as a hindi or english(shut down NGC music) music channel. Since star doesn't had music channels.

That is what is mentioned in one article shared in one of the post in this thread itself.

But we are all fighting over languages unnecessarily without understanding the news..

That is what is mentioned in one article shared in one of the post in this thread itself.

But we are all fighting over languages unnecessarily without understanding the news..
No one fighting
Only telling there opinion, ideas and requirements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock