"Star Sports Premium Service HD" Added on Lcn 412

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 132
  • Views: Views 18,162
Kpt said:
deeper analytics, players insights??? :D:D:D:D haven't they heard of internet????? we get them all that stuff for free. :D:D:D:clap
in that way, we don't even want DTH or cable too, becoz all shows, movies & matches are also availble on Internet,
Btw They are not forcing anyone to subscribe it.

screenshot_1552.png

Total maximum 6 India matches including Semi final and final out of which 1 is free. so each mach cost Rs.40 per india match.

supermachi said:
so free till 21st march?

i had a talk with CC today in the morning they said it is a permanent channel and it will launch on 21st march till then it will show only promos and to dis week they don't have 3d movies so they are not telecasting so after t20 there will new package for this channel so, ts had 26 HD channels?

i hope only TS is caring this so nice

Re: RE: "Star Sports Premium Service HD" Added on Lcn 412

Kpt said:
deeper analytics, players insights??? :D:D:D:D haven't they heard of internet????? we get them all that stuff for free. :D:D:D:clap

But internet charge is more than TV subscription bro. on top of that broadband isn't available everywhere.

Is it an exclusive channel only for Tata Sky or will it come to other dth also???

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock