Star Sports removed in South Economy Sport ??

arvindp said:
@people : I've been using South Economy Sports for a long time.. The last time was in Sept when I upgraded the pack to South Economy Sports Sep-12 pack that was Rs.250 pm then.

In the morning itself I checked the site and found out that Sony Six and Trace Sports where there in the site..

In that pack even ESPN & STAR CRICKET is not there.. but the old south economy sports had ESPN& STAR CRICKET& STAR SPORTS, but now I'm not getting STAR SPORTS though I'm getting ESPN & STAR CRICKET.. Very, very strange.. and these two sports channels have not yet been added and they have removed STAR SPORTS before that :(

Now the channel is restored for economy sports and south value sports.

arvindp said:
yes the channel is back on now :)

There was some technical problem.
But i strongly feel they will remove espn,star sports,star cricket from eco. sports and south value sports pack.

piinku1 said:
arvindp said:
yes the channel is back on now :)

There was some technical problem.
But i strongly feel they will remove espn,star sports,star cricket from eco. sports and south value sports pack.

even if they remove, as long as u are using the old pack the channels would not be removed is my guess

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock