Star Sports Select HD1/HD2 Added Now

• Thread starter Thread starter sutharshan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 131
  • Views Views: Views 25,759
kumarvishwas said:
After 25th again every ADTV HD users would have to struggle to get these channels in their packs,in my view they should add every channel in respective packs from the launch date only rather than providing free preview

Now on 25th most of the users would be having error code 4 msg on their screen for these channels and would have to deal with ADTV CC  :shy :shy

Let them start creating that DD Rajyasabha Topup now itself....

karan_hdl said:
Bro is that really a rule in Airtel to maintain Rs.150 Balance before adding any alarcate channels??

yep .. coz for 0 balance account holders adtv considering inactive account .. So we should recharge minimum 150rs. to activate the account for adding topup , alacarte etc .. For active account customers there is no rule to recharge 150rs for adding ala-carte , topup , package etc ..

Sai Jai said:
yep .. coz for 0 balance account holders adtv considering inactive account .. So we should recharge minimum 150rs. to activate the account for adding topup , alacarte etc .. For active account customers there is no rule to recharge 150rs for adding ala-carte , topup , package etc ..

So what it is the use of paying for base pack and hd pack while we have to pay extra 150.Airtel shouldn't do like this with zero balance if I want to add a Rs.30 or 40 top up I should only pay that 30 or 40 not 180 0r 190 although it's gonna be in my a/c what's the use is it a bank a/c even banks have zero balance account.

karan_hdl said:
How to activate HD identification top up??

Via airtel selfcare account or my airtel app or call cc .. btw you are HD user means it will be automaticly act to ur account ..

karan_hdl said:
So what it is the use of paying for base pack and hd pack while we have to pay extra 150.Airtel shouldn't do like this with zero balance if I want to add a Rs.30 or 40 top up I should only pay that 30 or 40 not 180 0r 190 although it's gonna be in my a/c what's the use is it a bank a/c even banks have zero balance account.

no need to maintain ₹150 in acc while u r going to add any alacarte topup. but make sure u have sufficient balance in ur acc to activate the pack. say a top up price is ₹60 and ur account have only ₹60. then again u have to recharge ur acc to view the package u have chosen earlier.

karan_hdl said:

150rs not for activating your account .. You can use that amount for activating base pack , addon etc .. And you cant recharge 30 or 40 for a particular topup coz minimum recharge in adtv is 100rs (for active subscribers) ..

Optimus_Prime said:
no need to maintain ₹150 in acc while u r going to add any alacarte topup. but make sure u have sufficient balance in ur acc to activate the pack. say a top up price is ₹60 and ur account have only ₹60. then again u have to recharge ur acc to view the package u have chosen earlier.

But acc. 0 means they may recharge 150 to activate the acc. And yes not a compulsory to maintain 150rs for adding channels (for active customers) ..

Back
Top Bottom