Star Sports Select HD1/HD2 Added Now

• Thread starter Thread starter sutharshan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 131
  • Views Views: Views 25,759
yeah!!
If ur account goes deactivated then u have to recharge ₹150 .
otherwise minimum recharge ammount is ₹100.
and from ur account balance any of the topup canbe activated.but the charge of that topup debited from ur acount upfront.
so after that maintain sufficient balance in ur account.

Sai Jai said:
But acc. 0 means they may recharge 150 to activate the acc. And yes not a compulsory to maintain 150rs for adding channels (for active customers) ..

@Optimus @Jai Yeah bro I get it we have to have enough balance to view but cc confused now after adding hd id top up able to view ss select hd free preview.

karan_hdl said:
@Optimus @Jai Yeah bro I get it we have to have enough balance to view but cc confused now after adding hd id top up able to view ss select hd free preview.

Magilchi :) .. How you activated HD id topup via cc or selfcare or app :huh ..

Really Star has made a mess in Sports genre,after Olympics they will keep showing highlights of Cricket,Kabaddi and ISL on 8 channels continuously :angry

There was no need of 2 more HD channels,even one was more than enough

Sony with just 4 channels is doing much better with the content in this particular genre,at this time the necessity was of ESPN 2 HD/Six 2 HD rather than SSS HD's :u

Sai Jai said:
Magilchi :) .. How you activated HD id topup via cc or selfcare or app :huh ..

First around 1PM after knowing from here about SSS hd available as free preview 1st I called CC and said I want to activate Star Sports Select hd top up free preview He said wait for few mins and came to line and said what sir you asked for Movies now hd only no,I said no I want Star Sports Select hd then He went off again and searched something and said there is no channel like Star Sports Select hd available I repeated the same story again it launched yesterday only I want free preview he asked for lcns I said he went off again and never returned more than 9 mins and I cut the call and saw the forum and activated via Airtel app.

They are showing repeated content in all 4hd and 4sd Sports Channels. there is no need for new channels.

lbalaji said:
They are showing repeated content in all 4hd and 4sd Sports Channels. there is no need for new channels.

SS select hd for International sports live and Star Sports 1234 only for Indian regional contents because of Rio Olympics Star Sports lost all the cricket telecasting rights they don't want to lose out on that I think.

Back
Top Bottom