Star Sports Shutting Down Soon???

@Saichaitanya4496 bro. There was never a non-competite clause between ESPN and Sony. Right?
It will be der always.. What ever mergers or co-operative ventures manage to happen., they will always have a non-compete clause so that the other party won't be coming to market soon again...

Even take the Disney-Fox merger for example, there is a non compete clause banning Murdochs or Fox Corp to invest anything directly in competition with Disney...

It will be der always.. What ever mergers or co-operative ventures manage to happen., they will always have a non-compete clause so that the other party won't be coming to market soon again...

Even take the Disney-Fox merger for example, there is a non compete clause banning Murdochs or Fox Corp to invest anything directly in competition with Disney...
Atleast 3 years
No chance for ESPN

I don't think there's any such clause between Sony & ESPN because there's not even a single article about it. However, for Star & ESPN split in 2013 you'll find plenty of them.
So I guess slowly and steadily Disney will start working on the rebranding of some their Sports Channels as ESPN brand is hugely popular in India. In fact they never retired the ESPN branding (ESPN cricinfo for instance) even after splitting up with Star.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock