Star Sports Shutting Down Soon???

CloudCraze

Reaction score
When Star Sports Will Shut Down in India? What will be the aftermath of Shutting Down? Will ESPN Relaunch in India or will Disney+hotstar be the one and only destination for Sports After Closing down ?

Disney
zKAC6Fn.jpg

Meine bhi suna hai star sports rebrand ho raha hai
Sports Plus1
Sports Plus Football
Sports Plus cricket
Reagional channels will also be rebrand accordingly

We also had news about zee tv revamp... But nothing happened... We also had news about NTO 2.0.. Nothing happened... Then in absence of solid proof... Nothing will happen..

Under Disney's regime this would be the only way forward. They have so many channels just to show IPL Highlights all day. Only the Select Channels offer some variety in terms of content. So I guess 2 regular Star Sports Channels (including1 primarily for hindi feed), 1 Regional Language Channel (with audio feeds for all non hindi languages) and 2 Select Channels would be sufficient with the kind of rights they have at this point of time.

Yeah, I also read that, Disney hot star already made a statement Regards that they are shutting down many channels owned by them and they are telecasting all programmes through OTT platform only..

Star is closing channels in international market not in India....they might close few non performing channels....not Star Sports

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock