Good News Star suvarna logo changed

• Thread starter Aksgr
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 165
  • Views: Views 43,258
I think star Suvarna graphic which was introduced few day back ,mostly it will be final graphics.
Logo colors yellow blue red.
New graphics colors also yellow blue red.

Except Jalsha and Pravah. They are using the old Star Wordmark.

FYI that Star word is written using the Foco bold font. It is not a free font though.

It's strange why Star Jalsha didn't use Foco for writing the Star wordmark in 2019 logo, because, StarPlus had already started the trend of using Foco in 2018 logo. However Star Jalsha HD has the "HD" wordmark in Foco, and not the old font (Fedra Sans Alternate).
Also, they chose Tatsam Bengali as the Bengali word "Jalsha" in 2019, which seems the style of the Bengali wordmark is worsening after every logo change. (2008 logo Jalsha wordmark was great, 2012 was ok - which is still used in Jalsha movies, and now, it is very primitive).

lqzqDJB.jpg

Also, Star Pravah followed the same pattern in it's new logo later the same year. The Pravah wordmark change wasn't prominent though, because the fonts were similar.

MqHJ4AX.jpg

On a different note, the logo of Star Suvarna is very stylish and the choice of colours is indeed great. Hence, they will also bring a grand set of graphics package, only if they execute it well, unlike Star Maa, whose graphics package, and logo presenting video were not satisfactory. Only saving grace of the Telugu GEC is it's logo and content.
Let's see if in the coming days, Star Suvarna is able to follow Pravah's success journey.

Last edited:
which seems the style of the Bengali wordmark is worsening after every logo change. (2008 logo Jalsha wordmark was great, 2012 was ok - which is still used in Jalsha movies, and now, it is very primitive).
Simpler the better, in my opinion. Compare the SJ 2008, SJ 2012, JM 2012 and SJ 2019 logos to see everything at once (as well as SJ HD 2016 and SJ HD 2019). I think the simple Jalsha wordmark without any cuts and notches looks the best.

Best viewed in landscape mode on a phone, or on a computer.

2011-03-Star-Jalsa.jpg
latest
Star_Jalsha_logo.jpg

Star-Jalsha-and-Jalsha-Movies-HD.jpg
lqzqDJB.jpg

The website is showing objected. will it affect the logo change this Sunday on channel?
NcqKNUg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock