Star To Launched 2 HD Sports Channel on Feb 1,One in Hindi

ayanc99 said:
Please read the RIO agreement. The rate depends on lot of other factors for which the broadcaster provides incentive to the MSO, DTH etc depending on the LCN, penetration, no of subscribers etc. So those factors have to be taken into account also.

yes bro. i also said the same thing in other way as prices r very high so it cannot b possible to a middle class family to subscribe to those channels.

>100rs for each star sports channel cannot be possible.

Those are just the offered rates by the broadcaster and are used them for negotiation purposes.

ayanc99 said:
Those are just the offered rates by the broadcaster and are used them for negotiation purposes.

:p ok bro take an example which ll clear ur doubts if any.
d2h = 231 rs = basic pack = no private sports channel
d2h = 310 rs = sports pack = all private sports channel

so 310-231 = 79rs only = 10 sports channels
so 79 = ss 1+ss2+ss3+ss4+ ten cricket+ ten sports+ten action+neo sports+neo cricket+sony six

so bro in just 79rs u r getting all 10 private sports channels.
now one more thing to b considered, dth paid only 30% to the broadcasters as 70% - the expenses incurred by dth.

23.7(30%of 79) is the only amount paid to 10 sport channels broadcasters.

i hope i cleared it now.

Sarkar said:
Did u miss any Football/Tennis/F1 match in HD due to cricket broadcast(live or replay) ? I think u didn't

yes bro, I missed many matches from Serie A and La Liga this season. They treat Serie A like a third grade league and hardly broadcast 2-3 match a week. My point is if you have a live event for broadcast, why do you keep on forcing cricket highlights on us.

Guyz I am using Tata sky Hd. i got tata sky hd at 1500 rs and for 12 months i will be able to watch any hd channel for free if i have subscribed to the sd channel. (12*125=1500). i have ss3 and ss4 so will i be able to watch ss3 hd and ss4 hd for free?

abcdefgh said:
Guyz I am using Tata sky Hd. i got tata sky hd at 1500 rs and for 12 months i will be able to watch any hd channel for free if i have subscribed to the sd channel. (12*125=1500). i have ss3 and ss4 so will i be able to watch ss3 hd and ss4 hd for free?

yes, if tata sky adds both these channels on its platform.
1500rs - upgrade or a new connection?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock