Star Vijay Super, Sathiyam TV & 2 HD channels coming soon on Airtel DTH

• Thread starter Thread starter sutharshan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 225
  • Views Views: Views 38,851
karan_hdl said:
No sources available for the period of 2010-2012 Airtel addition/removal details anywhere online.Like you people remember it was not there I remember Adtv promoted itself just for the availability of Sathiyam tv in some Tamilnadu churches which had it's program telecasted since it was a major gospel television then but now it looks like one of the News Tv with less gospel content and with new logo and all.It might be there in Airtel for very shorter time to remember but I remember since it's announced in churches as it is a very rare event for anything to be promoted in a church That too a dth is too uncommon that's why I remember very clearly.

Note  : Some other member too said somewhere in previous replies in this or some other thread adtv added sathiyam again after long time.So take a note there's a possibility it might be there somewhere back for sometime in adtv.
Closing this particular converstion.

so, u r stubborn as well.   :wall :no

shawl_who said:
so, u r stubborn as well.   :wall :no

I gently Said put a verifiable source and talk like you say I say it from my memory this channel now a new news channel in it's current form online details are insufficient to prove anything but one of the well reputed members of DDF remembers something I remember why can't you give Some respect to other's view and finish it in a polite Manner.
Now me too not going to finish verify a source for your claim you stubborn.

Okay.. I started using ADTV from September 2010 till August 2016. At the time when I took new connection there were 18 Tamil channels. Later they added Captain TV and Vasanth TV from SES7 (it was INSAT 4CR when I took). From the time, I remember the addition since I maintained a thread "Tamil Channels comparison in all DTH". I never seen and updated Sathiyam TV in the list.

I am not sure about the Church announcement bro.. But I watched Sathiyam TV during those days in SCV Chennai (Sumangali Cable Vision). Sathiyam TV was added in Tata Sky recently and it is their first entry in DTH world.

M.J.Sadiq said:
Okay.. I started using ADTV from September 2010 till August 2016. At the time when I took new connection there were 18 Tamil channels. Later they added Captain TV and Vasanth TV from SES7 (it was INSAT 4CR when I took). From the time, I remember the addition since I maintained a thread "Tamil Channels comparison in all DTH". I never seen and updated Sathiyam TV in the list.

I am not sure about the Church announcement bro.. But I watched Sathiyam TV during those days in SCV Chennai (Sumangali Cable Vision). Sathiyam TV was added in Tata Sky recently and it is their first entry in DTH world.

But still he wont believe us. :(

Even I dont remember updating sathyam chnl, in ADTV chnl list thread, that thread has been going on since Nov 2012.

M.J.Sadiq said:

Recheck once again if you have that old threads more than 6 years now definitely there is a chance you might forgotten.

If not what's an issue I said my view point if it's wrong what can I do??

shawl_who said:
But still he wont believe us. :(

Even I dont remember updating sathyam chnl, in ADTV chnl list thread, that thread has been going on since Nov 2012.

That's the problem now if you had updated from 2010 that would be better.

2009 and 2010 tamil channels list

Tamil Channels

500 Sun TV
501 KTV
502 Star Vijay
503 Kalaignar TV
504 Jaya TV
505 Sun Music
506 Chutti TV
507 Raj TV
508 SUN News
509 JAYA Plus
510 Isai Aruvi
511 Polimer TV
512 SIRIPPOLI
513 Makkal TV
514 Angel Tv
515 Jaya Max
516 DD Podhigai
517 Adithya

(No sathiyam tv)*

2010 December 21st to 2012 august 1st

498 Zee Tamil
499 PuthiyaThalaimurai TV
500 Sun TV
501 KTV
502 STAR Vijay
503 Kalaignar TV
504 Jaya TV
505 Sun Music
506 Chutti TV
507 Raj TV
508 Sun News
509 Jaya Plus
510 Isai Aruvi
511 Polimer TV
512 Sirippoli
513 Makkal TV
514 Angel TV
515 Jaya Max
516 DD Podhigai
517 Adithya TV
518 Captain TV
519 Vasanth TV

(No sathiyam tv)*

***all updates done,but sathiyam tv not included this list***

From the bigining Angel TV available only in SUN dth thereafter sun Dth removed Angel TV and refused to add Angel TV. So Airtel comforward to add in their DTH. Angel Tv made many advertsments infavour of AIRTEL DTH to reach their Channel. Sathyam TV not available in Airtel DTH till Now because I expected Satyam on Airtel DTH and made some requests to Airtel DTH to add. all my efforts went vain now they are going to add Satyam tv .....Congrats

Back
Top Bottom