Star Vijay Super, Sathiyam TV & 2 HD channels coming soon on Airtel DTH

• Thread starter Thread starter sutharshan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 225
  • Views Views: Views 38,851
karan_hdl said:
Recheck once again if you have that old threads more than 6 years now definitely there is a chance you might forgotten.
I checked. Nothing found bro..

karan_hdl said:
If not what's an issue I said my view point if it's wrong what can I do??

Nothing wrong and I am not saying it wrong. But I/we am/are telling you that you are misunderstanding some other channel addition and thinking it as Sathiyam TV addition. Why can't you accept it?

karan_hdl said:
That's the problem now if you had updated from 2010 that would be better.

Would u pls turn back d clock for me... so that I cud start with that thread from 2010. :wall

FYI: The forum itself started in nov 2010.

Small question 2010 December to 2012 august no Tamil channels addition/removal.It might be there for some shorter time saying this only from first,monthly updates or complete addition/removal list would be better.

Why I am so confident is me too want to buy Airtel but Sun dth is better for Tamil Channels and rate too very less that time.

There is no digital contents older youtube videos of Sathiyam tv available for timeline of 2010-2012 and re launched after 2013 it might be shut down re introduced as mainly for news after that period or it might be there before 2010 itself prior to it's launch in different form than as Sathiyam news but sure it's added and removed.

Since some Airtel digital tv users are too confident I'll search a source soon otherwise let it be first time addition by adtv.

What are the other 2 HD channels...
Nilu bro told that he will reveal it today morning

Back
Top Bottom