Star World Premiere HD not worth the money...

• Thread starter Thread starter Rahulan Raj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 37
  • Views Views: Views 3,228

Have you Subscribed to Star World Premiere HD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rahulan Raj

Reaction score
I don't think it's worth the money at all. A decent HD channel , that's it. They don't show brandnew episodes with less than a day of original broadcast. Masterchef is around 10 days delay & pathetic to see the competitors who were eliminated few episodes ago, competing for immunity pin or something. ...I don't get wht they advertise. ..

Only I could say they broadcast new episodes in India. But Even Zee Cafe gave Big Bang Theory within 24 hours og original broadcast. Some other series also Cafe did the same.

Only positive thing is tht there is not much ads on it. But they still repeat the new episode 3 or 4 times which is disappointing. ..They could recycle the series more frequently. .I.e more series with densed episodes. ..

Anyway I could say SWP HD should give more tv shows without much repeating to give full value for money.

For the young generation people like me who knows how to download torrent, channels like SWP HD is the the 8th wonder in the world!

But yes my Parents/Uncle/Aunty/People dont know that internet is/How to use it needs this channel!

shuknopata said:
For the young generation people like me who knows how to download torrent, channels like SWP HD is the the 8th wonder in the world!

But yes my Parents/Uncle/Aunty/People dont know that internet is/How to use it needs this channel!

U can download any torrent or watch live streaming. ..
I ain't talking abt lads like u with unlimited internet access ???

Acc to me SWP HD is worst channel as they dnt show any live Series..:huh :huh
Pathetic service & telecasting..:'(

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
U can download any torrent or watch live streaming. ..
I ain't talking abt lads like u with unlimited internet access ???

I know that you aren't talking about me. I am just pointing out the necessity of this channel even in my house, thats all mate. I hope all of you understand that.

shuknopata said:
I know that you aren't talking about me. I am just pointing out the necessity of this channel even in my house, thats all mate. I hope all of you understand that.

yeah...some guys argue otherwise. ..

Back
Top Bottom