Star World Premiere HD not worth the money...

• Thread starter Thread starter Rahulan Raj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 37
  • Views Views: Views 3,228

Have you Subscribed to Star World Premiere HD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shadow said:
Does HBO have any shows thats actually rated pg and can be shown without censorship?

I never want same day service but 48-72 hours... because most shows need censorship to please the mib...

also if the telecast was delayed due to clashes with us fall, they should have accomdated it ij another time zone.. sorry to say but if you running a reality show, you cant telecast it after 10 days and hope to get the same rating as that of telecast in 24 hours... there wont be any excitement in watching it as u can just google it..,

(btw I dont watch any of these shows )

censorship has nothing to do with the timing. Copy of shows reach the channel long in advance. You watch Game of Thrones on same timing as US broadcast. Plus if u are so interested in googling u better download from torrentz and watch. One episode will cost u 60 bucks :D People who love art will wait and watch, googling wont stop them from watching. When a movie releases we get to know the story from friends or internet yet we watch that movie coz thats what we call entertainment

sagar.patnaik said:
censorship has nothing to do with the timing. Copy of shows reach the channel long in advance. You watch Game of Thrones on same timing as US broadcast. Plus if u are so interested in googling u better download from torrentz and watch. One episode will cost u 60 bucks :D People who love art will wait and watch, googling wont stop them from watching. When a movie releases we get to know the story from friends or internet yet we watch that movie coz thats what we call entertainment

Ok I was wrong about censorship causing delays..
I know people will wait for original shows and movies... but will everyone wait for reality prograns like masterchef....

Off topic:
Sherlock 4th season begins in December 2015, which channel telecasts it? How much is the delay?

ABCDEFGH said:
Off topic:
Sherlock 4th season begins in December 2015, which channel telecasts it? How much is the delay?

AXN HD and AXN should do it within a week of Brit/US telecast I believe..

RE: Star World Premiere poll

coz i am usng adtv sd stb thats y :d:d:d:d

RE: Star World Premiere poll

Already at least 2 threads running to get the opinion of Star World HD subscription..
Why a new one :huh

Back
Top Bottom