Star World Premiere HD not worth the money...

• Thread starter Thread starter Rahulan Raj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 37
  • Views Views: Views 3,228

Have you Subscribed to Star World Premiere HD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sagar.patnaik said:
I dont mind 10 days delay its still worth it. I used to watch WWF now WWE 3 weeks delay when they used to broadcast on star sports. Masterchef Australia is world class reality show. Difficulty level is high and the contestants and judges are so respectful hard to find it in any international reality show.

yes bro..as others told if they do give fresh content like Masterchef US , would be great. ..

sagar.patnaik said:
I dont mind 10 days delay its still worth it. I used to watch WWF now WWE 3 weeks delay when they used to broadcast on star sports. Masterchef Australia is world class reality show. Difficulty level is high and the contestants and judges are so respectful hard to find it in any international reality show.

3 weeks delay is not a problem if they are telecasting in normal pay channels, but here swp is a premium channel available via ala carte subscription only .. so at the least we should be able to watch within 24hrs of premiere...

Shadow said:
3 weeks delay is not a problem if they are telecasting in normal pay channels, but here swp is a premium channel available via ala carte subscription only .. so at the least we should be able to watch within 24hrs of premiere...

Well premium channel doesnt mean same day service. Even HBO doesnt show all of its shows within 24 hrs.

People complaining about Masterchef Australia being 10 days late from original telecast date must be newbies to the TV world. You don't why it is late? OK, I will spell it out. It's because American fall season wasn't over when it started. Would you have preferred that SWP started it at 7 pm or earlier for two weeks and then moved it to primetime?

intrinsicreality said:
People complaining about Masterchef Australia being 10 days late from original telecast date must be newbies to the TV world. You don't why it is late? OK, I will spell it out. It's because American fall season wasn't over when it started. Would you have preferred that SWP started it at 7 pm or earlier for two weeks and then moved it to primetime?

What r the shows running in US provided in SWP buddy...
Other than Wayward Pines ??

sagar.patnaik said:
Well premium channel doesnt mean same day service. Even HBO doesnt show all of its shows within 24 hrs.

Does HBO have any shows thats actually rated pg and can be shown without censorship?

I never want same day service but 48-72 hours... because most shows need censorship to please the mib...

also if the telecast was delayed due to clashes with us fall, they should have accomdated it ij another time zone.. sorry to say but if you running a reality show, you cant telecast it after 10 days and hope to get the same rating as that of telecast in 24 hours... there wont be any excitement in watching it as u can just google it..,

(btw I dont watch any of these shows )

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
What r the shows running in US provided in SWP buddy...
Other than Wayward Pines ??
They had lots of shows going on till mid may. That's why they couldn't start Masterchef. In fact, that pushed the finales of one or two shows such as Once Upon a Time to 7pm because they started Masterchef at 9 pm.

intrinsicreality said:
They had lots of shows going on till mid may. That's why they couldn't start Masterchef. In fact, that pushed the finales of one or two shows such as Once Upon a Time to 7pm because they started Masterchef at 9 pm.

Good. Then I subscribed SWP in wrong time :P

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Good. Then I subscribed SWP in wrong time [emoji14]
Yes, you have. American TV season is from September to May. But have you seen shows like The Affair before? If not, you can see now.

Back
Top Bottom