Star World Premiere HD not worth the money...

• Thread starter Thread starter Rahulan Raj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 37
  • Views Views: Views 3,228

Have you Subscribed to Star World Premiere HD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SWP HD is a very good channel. 24 shows within 12 hours of US premiere and Masterchef Australia is the best Show for culinary lovers, no show matches masterchef Australia. Rs 60 is not at all expensive for an Ad free channel with so much shows. Compare it with other channels u ll know

sagar.patnaik said:
SWP HD is a very good channel. 24 shows within 12 hours of US premiere and Masterchef Australia is the best Show for culinary lovers, no show matches masterchef Australia. Rs 60 is not at all expensive for an Ad free channel with so much shows. Compare it with other channels u ll know

buddy Masterchef Australia latest episode is lagging behind abt 10 days...
Fresh content for indian dth only....anyone with internet know this. ..

good ,its ad free...

Disappointed with Masterchef Australia in SWP HD ...
they broadcast fresh episodes (for India) after 10 days later of Australian broadcast. ..
Ava was eliminated @ June 04...
Still she is cooking in SWP today in a new episode ??

santosha172 said:
Lol since when you all started watching cookery show masterchef australia :O

buddy its worth watching. ..
Most Popular Show in Star World for many years. ..

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
buddy its worth watching. ..
Most Popular Show in Star World for many years. ..
I m not subscribed to swp hd .. nd whenever star world shows that show immediately i change the channel

Masterchef Aus is a great show for food lovers (I can't stand Gordon Ramsey in Masterchef US). However they do advertise that they are telecasting it within a week of Aus broadcast, which is fine for me.

SWP telecasts mainly the US shows within 12/24 hrs of US broadcast.

Other than the fact that there is ridiculous censorship (in today's day and age), I kind of like SWP HD. There isn't another channel like it in India.

For me, SWP is completely worth the money. Summers don't have too many shows in the US but they still have enough. They have Wayward Pines and soon they will have season 2 of The Strain. And needless to say, they have lots of shows during the fall season.

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
U can download any torrent or watch live streaming. ..
I ain't talking abt lads like u with unlimited internet access ???
Not sure what you mean. So you can't download stuff off the internet? Then you have no reason to complain about the delay in shows being broadcast on SWP. How else will you watch these shows?

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
buddy Masterchef Australia latest episode is lagging behind abt 10 days...
Fresh content for indian dth only....anyone with internet know this. ..

good ,its ad free...

I dont mind 10 days delay its still worth it. I used to watch WWF now WWE 3 weeks delay when they used to broadcast on star sports. Masterchef Australia is world class reality show. Difficulty level is high and the contestants and judges are so respectful hard to find it in any international reality show.

Back
Top Bottom