Star World Premiere HD on Tata Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
What all it telecast, different from star world?

IG ts added then surely they all also increase count of HD channel

Star World premiere HD will telecast all new seasons of english dramas and serials as when they are released and telecasted in US. You can watch all the new episodes at the same time when americans are watching in their respective channels in US.

What u watch on star world now are the episodes which have already been telecasted in US couple of months ago...

Watching episodes in Star world appears like watching Star utsav in India as compared Star Plus, which repeats the old episodes shown in Star plus of hindi dramas.

OT: i have a que. Is any HD/SD channel can launch without permission of Trai? Actually i hvnt saw the name of many channels in permitted channel latest list & which r running on cable & DTHs and i think sw premiure is also not there?

Plz ans anyone. :rolleyes:

First of all is the list updated from time to time?

Secondly, will a popular known network like Star launch a premium channel without permission of trai in India? i dont think so... :)

Can't wait for this channel to launch. No more torrent downloads as I will be able to watch the best shows from biggest studios like 20th Century Fox, Walt Disney, Sony Pictures and Warner bros will be aired on Star World Premier HD within 24hrs of its US telecast. After adding a bulk of regional channels I also speculate a lot of HD channels to come on board starting with addition of Star World Premier HD.

Least impotence to HD in Tatasky. Star group is their sharing partner. Unless they add some good movie channels like Movies Now, Zee studio, HBO and in sports Ten HD, no one look at TS for HD.

Agree that they should at the minimum add the 5 movie channels (Movies Now HD, Zee Studio HD, Zee Cinema HD, HBO Hits HD, HBO Defined HD) and Ten HD along with SW Premiere HD.

That will give their HD lineup a big boost.

Next should be Fox Traveller HD & History HD.

Does anyone know for sure if Tata Sky will be adding Star World Premiere HD to their channel list?

I can get very little sense when I call their info line.

Living in hope................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock